Windows 10: Changing Childs pin number

Discus and support Changing Childs pin number in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I set up a log in pin for my child on his account. It worked for a day , now it says its the wrong pin and enter the password I do this and it opens... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LaurenceHobbs, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Changing Childs pin number

I set up a log in pin for my child on his account.

It worked for a day , now it says its the wrong pin and enter the password

I do this and it opens a brand new windows page rather the his account and page I set up for him .

what should I do to get into his account.

:)

LaurenceHobbs, Jun 10, 2020

2. How to change PIN (Personal Identification Number)?

Hi Roger,

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) >
      Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Click the Change button under PIN.
    • Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    • Tap I forgot my PIN.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password; then, set up the
      new Pin

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 10, 2020
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Changing Childs pin number

Pin number

Hi Grace,

There is a possibility that the PIN file is corrupted or certain changes like recent upgrade/updates have affected the PIN's functionality. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we would like to ask for more details. Please
    answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the sign-in options or installed updates prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message after attempting to create a new PIN number?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Changing Childs pin number

1. Changing Childs pin number - Similar Threads - Changing Childs pin

2. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  3. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  4. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?: I have had no luck with this and using Windows 10. I am trying, as the administrator and parent, to change a sign-on pin code for my child.When I sign onto my child's desktop user account, and go to sign-in options, it says it's currently unavailable. There is no available...
  5. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?: I have had no luck with this and using Windows 10. I am trying, as the administrator and parent, to change a sign-on pin code for my child.When I sign onto my child's desktop user account, and go to sign-in options, it says it's currently unavailable. There is no available...
  6. Changing a Microsoft sign-on pin code for a child?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. PIN Number

PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  10. pin number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin number: I don't remember my pin # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/8ba158ec-df4d-4ae8-9db4-3cad57862f9e