Windows 10: Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

Discus and support Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where would the new Drivers be located for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottThackston, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

Where would the new Drivers be located for this?

:)

ScottThackston, Jun 5, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

I don't think chrome OS will be a viable gaming OS. Especially if ati or nvidia choose not to support it.

DrPepper, Jun 5, 2020
  3. 20mmrain Win User

I'm not saying it is better at all. That would be impossible it is not even implemented yet. You are right I would gladly leave Windows if Linux was a viable option for Gaming. But what Google chrome OS has is growth potential.
    I used to love windows...... but have recently become somewhat anti windows. Yes Microsoft has come up with some really great idea's. But now that they are so large they do take advantage of the situation.
    That is why I get so excited when anyone comes out with a new option. I wouldn't care if it was McDonald's that came out with and OS....... I would still be excited because there would be more competition. It might make Microsoft to be a little more consumer friendly.

I never said that they would fall because of Google Chrome OS. What I was more meaning that they would fall because of their own accord. Example( Vista, Failure to listen to the customer, Internet explorer problems Exc....) I just stated that it would give a good chance for someone else to step up. And who better than a house hold name like Google.
    Like I said this is all just speculation and What if's ....... But if there were no what if's in the world then computer's in general would have never advanced in the first place. It takes someone with a creative Idea and thought to push forward things in the first place.
    And to hinder those thoughts are anti Constructive.

Although I will agree that there are just some thoughts that shouldn't be brought up...... Like for example .......... What if Nvidia's Femi is 27 times more powerful than a 5870.

At least my Idea has some logic behind it. And not just based on wild guess's

Also A question about Chrome Browser........ I have an old AOL mail account back from the days of Dial up that I still use. I am wondering if anyone else here has one and uses Chrome. When I use Chrome occasionally to access that account......... It fails to render the sign in area. Just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with either AOL or just sign in's in general with it.

20mmrain, Jun 5, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

Chrome OS better than Linux yeah right. Don't believe the hype.

Google Chrome browser is nothing special and find Seamonkey much better one.

If only Linux worked with all games then windows would not see the light of day on any of my systems.

AsRock, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

1. Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS? - Similar Threads - Changing Chrome

2. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry: Hello everyone, I'm trying to change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's through the registry keys in regedit. I had been trying but I couldn't find the right key in the right folder....
  3. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry: Hello everyone, I'm trying to change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's through the registry keys in regedit. I had been trying but I couldn't find the right key in the right folder....
  4. Change the default program explorer.exe of Google Chrome's "Save As" with registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  6. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  7. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...
  8. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...
  9. Why is the language on google chrome still in Polish if i changed it to english and how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the language on google chrome still in Polish if i changed it to english and how do...: it should be english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-language-on-google-chrome-still-in/39a1b3f6-0ff1-4841-a7f0-dd946d55764a
  10. Why is the language on google chrome still in Polish if i changed it to english and how do...

Why is the language on google chrome still in Polish if i changed it to english and how do...: it should be english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-language-on-google-chrome-still-in/39a1b3f6-0ff1-4841-a7f0-dd946d55764a