Windows 10: changing color of boarder text

Discus and support changing color of boarder text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my question is when i am using multiple tabs using chrome if you can see the top left corner the google word is in white text but if you click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ryansalva, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ryansalva Win User

changing color of boarder text

my question is when i am using multiple tabs using chrome if you can see the top left corner the google word is in white text but if you click on the taskbar or if you click folder etc that will turn into black which makes my eyes sore i want to know how to make that text appearance stay white all the time

changing color of boarder text c17d7a1a-3602-44e4-bcf8-901a5be7a1ef?upload=true.jpg

changing color of boarder text dd0f4d11-a7eb-4fb2-b232-4d7852f6f2d8?upload=true.jpg

:)

ryansalva, Jan 17, 2021
  2. pmennen Win User

How to configure the desktop (font color, boarder thickness)

The usual windows themes have very thin boarders. I like the look of fatter boarders and this also makes the windows easier to resize by dragging the boarders. So I switched to the Aero lite theme which gives me the thicker boarders. But this causes another problem. The text on the taskbar (including the date & time) is now black (instead of the white for the default windows theme). Actually this text is white if I move the taskbar to the top or the bottom of the screen. But I don't really have room there because of the screen's aspect ratio so I want to keep it on the left side of the screen. The black text is very difficult to read. Sure I could change my accent color to a much lighter color, but I really don't like that. (Why the text color should change when I move the taskbar location is a complete mystery).

What gives? In windows 7 I used to be able to easily choose my border thickness and font colors. Why is this no longer configurable? Is Microsoft now adapting Apple's modus operandi (i.e. we know what is best for you). Perhaps we all should be using Apple computers, god forbid.

Is there any workaround to my desktop configuration dilemma, other than to just live with some configuration that I find distasteful?

Thanks
    ~Paul

pmennen, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Changing Text Color

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your Microsoft Paint can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted app files, missing app files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Have you made any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Is the issue only happening when you're trying to apply colors on texts?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jan 17, 2021
  4. changing color of boarder text

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

changing color of boarder text

1. changing color of boarder text - Similar Threads - changing color boarder

2. Change my text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my text color: I am unable to see the text written on my screen and it is very light blue. All I want is to have solid white with my background and vice versa with black if white background.. Please will you help Thanks Kellie...
  3. Change colors of toolbars and icon texts

Change colors of toolbars and icon texts: How can I change the colors of toolbars, text in toolbars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-of-toolbars-and-icon-texts/2842acb3-f56f-430e-8f24-83fda8fa0a19
  4. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  5. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  6. Change Color of Yellow text

Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  7. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  8. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903
  9. Is there someway to change titlebar text color?

Is there someway to change titlebar text color?: Is there a way to change titlebar text color? like for active and inactive title bars? I mean I really do not understand at all why they removed all these customization options in windows 10, that even windows 95, 98, xp, me, vista, 7 and I think 8 had. 14676
  10. Change color of "More apps" text

Change color of "More apps" text: I just read this tutorial, and I had no trouble following it, but there's another color I would like to change. In the image below I would like to change the color of the text inside the red rectangle. Is there a way to do that? [img] You might not be able to see the...