Windows 10: Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Discus and support Changing color of fonts and background on the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tvans, Mar 19, 2016.

1. tvans Win User

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs?
    Thank you.

:)

tvans, Mar 19, 2016

2. Change the Print Menu Screen background and font color on Windows 10

Old title: Print Menu Screen

In Windows 10, the print menu screen is black with white font. How do you change the background color and font color? The print screen window used to be blue with black font in previous versions.

DarchelleMcKesson, Mar 19, 2016
  3. rh88---01 Win User
    How to change C3 screen and font color

The background color on my text messaging screen has changed from white bkground with black font to a green screen with white font. Can someone tell me how to change it back.

rh88---01, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

1. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen - Similar Threads - Changing color fonts

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  4. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  5. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  6. Print Screen changes background color of capture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Screen changes background color of capture: When I capture an image from the screen and paste to Paint 3D, Paint, Word, anything - it discolors the background to a pale beige-orange. Just recently started. Using Windows 10...
  7. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...
  8. Change login screen background color

Change login screen background color: I upgraded my PC from 8.1 and I had a black background for the login screen before and after I had upgraded it had grandfathered that background color. Now that I did an in-place upgrade (to fix some bad windows files), it seems it has taken on the default blue since I have...
  9. Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Changing color of fonts on the screen.: For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white. 44494
  10. Changing font color of the login-screen

Changing font color of the login-screen: Hello, is it possible to change the font-color of the username in the login-screen? Maybe changing the font and fontsize too? [img] Thanks. 42418