Windows 10: Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Discus and support Changing color of fonts on the screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tvans, Mar 17, 2016.

1. tvans Win User

Changing color of fonts on the screen.

For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back.
    Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white.

:)

tvans, Mar 17, 2016
  2. jdematt Win User

Nokia 2600 Question

Hello everyone. I just got my new phone today in the mail (Nokia 2600), and I have a quick question. Is it possible to change the color of the font on the main screen? I know of the option to change the "standyby screen font color", but this only changes
    the color of the font at the top, not the bottom font which reads "menu, options" and etc. Any suggestions?

jdematt, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Change the Print Menu Screen background and font color on Windows 10

Old title: Print Menu Screen

In Windows 10, the print menu screen is black with white font. How do you change the background color and font color? The print screen window used to be blue with black font in previous versions.

DarchelleMcKesson, Mar 17, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

hello ,down by the clock ,lower right side of screen ,click on the notifications icon ,then click on all settings ,then click on ,Personalization, then Color .and if it on automatic click to turn of auto ,and the click on a color ,I suggest blue or darker ,, , I think this might help ,not 100% it will though ,but worth a try

caperjack, Mar 19, 2016
  5. tvans Win User
    No notification icon but went to personalization and then color but no luck.
    I can't seem to find a way to eliminate the blue tinge in backrounds as well as the blue color on all type and boxes that are dark blue such that I can't see what the type is.

tvans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Changing color of fonts on the screen. - Similar Threads - Changing color fonts

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  4. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  5. how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer

how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer: how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-font-and-font-colors-on-windows/d3cdb119-2cf3-42a8-9834-9edaca5dfcb4
  6. Changing folder font color

Changing folder font color: Hi, I'd like your support on how to change font color in folders in Windows 10. I'd like to have them in black, I found this advice online but it didn't work, many thanks! What you'll have to do, is right-click your desktop background, and select Personalize. Then, change...
  7. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...
  8. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen: There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676
  9. Changing font color of the login-screen

Changing font color of the login-screen: Hello, is it possible to change the font-color of the username in the login-screen? Maybe changing the font and fontsize too? [img] Thanks. 42418
  10. Change Font Color on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Font Color on Desktop: How do I change the color of the fonts on my desktop icons? 47919