Windows 10: Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop

Discus and support Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason the color on my Windows 10 HP laptop changed to black and white. How do I get the color back?? I have already tried doing a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToniJ1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. ToniJ1 Win User

Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop

For some reason the color on my Windows 10 HP laptop changed to black and white. How do I get the color back?? I have already tried doing a system restore and that did nothing. Can someone please help me??? Thanks!

:)

ToniJ1, Dec 29, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 29, 2019
  4. JDeY Win User

How do I change the print color default on my HP OfficeJet 5740?

Thanks. I should have clarified that the printer will copy in color and the alignment page prints in color, just not my documents from my laptop.

Thema:

1. Changing color on Windows 10 HP laptop - Similar Threads - Changing color laptop

2. HP color laserjet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP color laserjet: Am trying to re-install my HP color laserjet pro M252dw with no success. Comp w/n find printer using wireless connection. Any help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-color-laserjet/d90ea010-ac54-431b-9c76-f73389e30da8
  3. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10: I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It was one of my favorite features and I don't understand why such a simple customization option has to be removed completely....
  4. Changing colors in Windows 10

Changing colors in Windows 10: version2004 OS build 19041.867 Hello, I followed the instructions for changing windows 10 background color, and selected color then entered RGB numbers and added custom color. I then signed out and back into the pc and went back and re-did it. The RGB was already in Edit...
  5. HP Color Printer and my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Color Printer and my laptop: I have a Laptop with Windows 10 pro 2004 and a HP 4650 series printer. My printer will print color for documents sent from my iPhone, but not from my laptop. All the printer settings on the laptop show that its set for color. But, no matter what program I use, all documents...
  6. HP 3830 is not printing color on my new laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 3830 is not printing color on my new laptop with Windows 10: Since I got my new laptop with 10 Home edition 1909 my HP OfficeJet 3830 stopped printing colour. Recently I updated to 2004 and still not printing color. I followed some advice from the forum and recovered the clean Windows installation without any updates. Then my...
  7. May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2020 updates changed color on my Windows 10 HP Laptop: After Security Update KB4556803 on May 27 and upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 performed on May 28 my Laptop color setting has changed. Red color becomes Pink. No more Red color. I can't adjust it by filtering blue color or through Night Light setting. I have...
  8. New HP laptop - colors are washed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New HP laptop - colors are washed out: I just bought a new HP laptop and I am ver disappointed with the washed out look of the colors on the screen. Very faded blues on most screens. I did the usual checks on screen brightness, etc. I was in online chat with HP support yesterday for nearly two hours but it was...
  9. Volume Change Slow on HP laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Change Slow on HP laptop Windows 10: Hello, Whenever I use the volume buttons on the keyboard of my envy x360 laptop (4 years old), the volume changes but is really really slow. For example, I hit the volume up button twice simultaneously, and after half a second, the volume goes up from 66 to 68, and after a...
  10. change to default colors for windows 10

change to default colors for windows 10: what to do if I can not resety color back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-default-colors-for-windows-10/f90c380c-fda0-4fe3-8732-3e7704832359