Windows 10: Changing color or font of names of pages in OneNote for Windows 10 app

Discus and support Changing color or font of names of pages in OneNote for Windows 10 app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the color or font of the name of individual pages in OneNote for Windows 10. The tabs for sections allow the use of different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RJL_web, Jan 3, 2020.

1. RJL_web Win User

Changing color or font of names of pages in OneNote for Windows 10 app

Is it possible to change the color or font of the name of individual pages in OneNote for Windows 10. The tabs for sections allow the use of different colors, but in all the versions of OneNote I've used so far i.e., not yet OneNote for Windows 10, this hasn't been possible.

:)

RJL_web, Jan 3, 2020

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 3, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jan 3, 2020
  4. RoshanV S Win User

how do i change my font color on notebook computer in windows 10

Hi apers0n ,

I'm Roshan V S, Windows expert and a Windows user like you.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps:

You can change the font in any part of Windows (for example, menus). Changing a Windows font does not change your program fonts.

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Window Color and Appearance. If the Appearance Settings dialog box is not displayed, at the
    bottom of the page, click Open classic appearance properties.

2. Click Advanced.

3. In the Item list, click the part of Windows where you want to change the font. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list.

4. In the Font list, click the font you want to use.

5. In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

6. In the Color list, click the font color you want.

You may also try this to "Change the colors on your computer".

You can change the color of your window frames, the Start menu, and the taskbar.

1. Open Personalization by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Personalization.

2. Click Window Color and Appearance.

3. Under Window Color and Appearance, click the color you want, and then click OK.

I hope this helps. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Regards

Roshan V S

Independent Advisor

RoshanV S, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Changing color or font of names of pages in OneNote for Windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Changing color font

2. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  3. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  4. font color in file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    font color in file name: How to save a document name in Red or other color for the File list within the Folder. I want to be able to open the Folder and have one File Name "stand out" from the other black font titles by catching my eye with Red font?...
  5. changing the font's name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing the font's name: Hi, is there a way to change a font's name? from what I read I'm getting conflicting answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-fonts-name/ba8d7c4c-bb53-4fb6-8c25-d1ac8ec90237
  6. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  7. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...
  8. change windows 10 font color

change windows 10 font color: change windows 10 font color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-font-color/1ed12c8f-90e0-4f8d-bfc1-a13cfc7dfa44
  9. Change color fonts (text) Windows 10

Change color fonts (text) Windows 10: I have yellow letters that are hard to read that I want to change to view easier. How do I? In my Reliability Monitor, ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor), under the action column the words "View Technical Details" are...
  10. OneNote app default font

OneNote app default font: Hi We are using the Windows 10 OneNote app (not OneNote 2016) on all our devices. Now we would like to change the OneNote default font to Arial on all compters, using a policy or a registry key. Unfortunately, I didn't find any registry key or any GPO where I can set the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font styles in onenote app