Windows 10: Changing color quality when an application is launched

Discus and support Changing color quality when an application is launched in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to have the color quality of my Windows 10 machine change to 16 bit when I remote into it using Chrome remote desktop. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AustinCherry, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Changing color quality when an application is launched

I am trying to have the color quality of my Windows 10 machine change to 16 bit when I remote into it using Chrome remote desktop. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

AustinCherry, Aug 4, 2015
  2. com555 Win User

9300i Calander Colors

Hi every1..

What's wrong with the colors of Nokia 9300i Calendar.. it's not the same color quality as in Documents. when you change an event color in the calander " Color/symbol marking " the colors look weird with Low Quality and different from those used in the Documnets!

all nokia 9300 calendar colors also are Low Quality and differed from the colors used by Documents. I thought they will fix this problem with N9300i but it seems that they didn't.

- Can any one from Nokia support confirm that all N9300i has this problem?

- Is there any specific firmware that does not contain such prob.

P.S: when i restored the Calander backup from 9210i to 9300 all the events color quality was fine but when i edited them the color quality will be low and look weird. all the new event will be with the new color low quality.

Thanx in advance..

MMR.

com555, Aug 4, 2015
  3. My Nokia Lumia 900 Front Camera lowers the quality when capturing photos. what to do? thanks

Hi. Having some problem with my front camera. The quality gets lower when capturing. It also change the color. I tried to adjust the color, hue, saturation, brigrhness and flicker reduction but it doesn't help. Whenever I record a front camera video it
    doesn't change the quality unlike whenever I take photos. Help me what to do pleasee.

Jules RoianneRojas, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Changing color quality when an application is launched

1. Changing color quality when an application is launched - Similar Threads - Changing color quality

2. Images changing color after saving in application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images changing color after saving in application: Hello. I'm having issues with the colors of my images being changed or altered upon saving them from the BeFunky editor. When I start a new project, edit it the way I want and then hit save, the color somehow is changed to a different hue. For example, black and white photos...
  3. Images changing color after saving in application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images changing color after saving in application: Hello. I'm having issues with the colors of my images being changed or altered upon saving them from the BeFunky editor. When I start a new project, edit it the way I want and then hit save, the color somehow is changed to a different hue. For example, black and white photos...
  4. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  5. Application will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not launch: I've downloaded a 64 Bit application called Siril a few weeks ago and it has been working fine however today when I tried opening it, I got no response. I have restarted my laptop and uninstalled/installed the app. When I click on the app, the loading sign on my cursor...
  6. Colors changing when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors changing when gaming: Hello guys, Recently I’ve installed windows 11 and I’m experiencing some problems with colors. Whenever I start up a game my colors change to very high contrast setting, reverting back to a different setting than my normal one after a few seconds, the issue is reoccurring...
  7. Colors changing when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors changing when gaming: Hello guys, Recently I’ve installed windows 11 and I’m experiencing some problems with colors. Whenever I start up a game my colors change to very high contrast setting, reverting back to a different setting than my normal one after a few seconds, the issue is reoccurring...
  8. How to change application launch properties?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change application launch properties?: In previous versions of Windows, one could right-click on a start menu selection, and change an application's command-line arguments, start directory, etc. How does one do this in Windows 10? We need to change startup parameters just like under older versions of Windows! For...
  9. Roxio requires changing Color Quality to 16-bit or higher

Roxio requires changing Color Quality to 16-bit or higher: I am having trouble making or even finding the Color Quality to Change it to 16 bit or higher. Help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roxio-requires-changing-color-quality-to-16-bit-or/e2de10fe-a9a4-4776-b464-8f33173d16e3
  10. Video clip color quality

Video clip color quality: I bought a HP 360 convertible and the notice the video clip quality is very dull and brown and darkish, compared to the brightness of my previous HP Pavilion laptop. I have checked out all the brightness display options already. Still, any clip I play on the laptop vid or...