Windows 10: Changing color tint of my monitor

Discus and support Changing color tint of my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last month until this month I experienced a change of color of my tint on my monitor. Sometimes it is a normal "white" and sometimes it is a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SofiaMika, Jan 15, 2021.

1. SofiaMika Win User

Changing color tint of my monitor

Last month until this month I experienced a change of color of my tint on my monitor. Sometimes it is a normal "white" and sometimes it is a little "orange" or "yellow green". I haven't changed my color calibration but I do have a f.lux app so I can lower my brightness. But today my monitor is "flickering" with the white and yellow green tints. It flickers once in a while and sometimes it stays as "yellow green" and sometimes it stays as white for a short period of time. This issue distracts me on my work and I don't like the color of yellow green as my tint since I want it as normal white. Although I already uninstalled my f.lux app since I thought that causes the problem, but It's not. It's still flickering until now and I don't know if it will stop tomorrow but I want to fix this issue because I really don't like the color of a yellow green tint.

:)

SofiaMika, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Helmut Win User

Blue tint on monitor

That is just a minor difference in colour temperature. Obvious when you place them side by side.
    Just adjust one of them so that they are more the same with the monitor controls.
    It is in the manual for the ASUS monitor.

Menu > Color > Standard mode > Color > Color Temp. > Four modes in there, Cool being the blue end, and Warm the Red end.

The terms maybe different in the HP one.

Depends how you view them, to me the one on the right has a red tint.

Helmut, Jan 15, 2021
  3. RDX
    rdx Win User
    Blue tint on monitor

My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached).

I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website.

4. Eksy61 Win User

After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

How did you "change the screen tint?" Through Windows 10 color calibration or by adjusting a setting on your monitor?

You can check your Windows 10 color profile by going into Control Panel with View by Large/Small Icons and selecting Color Management.

Eksy61, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Changing color tint of my monitor - Similar Threads - Changing color tint

2. monitor randomly changing colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor randomly changing colors: my monitor when left alone changes colors a bit. it becomes darker and less bright when i leave it alone for literally 2 minutes. help me now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-randomly-changing-colors/afbe4440-0ee0-494d-81ae-e32b7682e80d
  3. monitor randomly changing colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor randomly changing colors: my monitor when left alone changes colors a bit. it becomes darker and less bright when i leave it alone for literally 2 minutes. help me now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-randomly-changing-colors/afbe4440-0ee0-494d-81ae-e32b7682e80d
  4. monitor randomly changing colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing Colors for the Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Colors for the Monitor: I need to know whether it is possible to configure the system to display a certain color differently. For example, I want to change the white color to dark yellow, so that the monitor may never display 100 percent white color, displaying the specified yellow hue instead....
  6. My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint: My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint and goes back to normal screen on moments when scrolling on some page. Or when I work something in Photoshop it goes little bit yellowish on moments and then goes back to normal. How can I fix this? Thank you! submitted by...
  7. My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint

My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint: My monitor screen keeps changing to yellow tint and goes back to normal screen on moments when scrolling on some page. Or when I work something in Photoshop it goes little bit yellowish on moments and then goes back to normal. How can I fix this? Thank you!...
  8. tint colors now changed - yellows are now green

in Windows 10 Customization
    tint colors now changed - yellows are now green: my colors have changed and would like to return to original colors as of now yellows showing as bluish-green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tint-colors-now-changed-yellows-are-now-green/d5fe04c5-6bde-48a9-8ffa-ad207884deb8
  9. My screen turns into colored tints

My screen turns into colored tints: Recently my screen turned pinkish when i plugged my computer into a tv it was fine. So i thought it was the monitor but it turned orangeish on my tv too after a while. The past 2 days there where 2 amd driver updates that i rolled back. No idea how far though but it didnt...
  10. Blue tint on monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue tint on monitor: My ASUS monitor (model MX279-H) shows a blue tint. I recently bought an HP27f monitor and realized that ASUS display has a blue tint (image attached). I am using an HDMI cable to connect (no loose VGA cables!) I uploaded/updated display drivers from ASUS website. 128954