Windows 10: Changing Computers

Discus and support Changing Computers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to reset my old work laptop and transfer/setup my info from my personal desktop. I have a backup of me personal documents but I need to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gina Brehmer, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Changing Computers

I want to reset my old work laptop and transfer/setup my info from my personal desktop. I have a backup of me personal documents but I need to remove my business profile and add my personal profile. I have office an 365 personal subscription. Where do I start? Completely reset the old business laptop?

:)

Gina Brehmer, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Feb 24, 2024
  4. cadaveca Win User

Changing Computers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Changing Computers :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Changing Computers

1. Changing Computers - Similar Threads - Changing Computers

2. When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...: The pc starts up and says undion changes made to computer, then blue screens and restarts. It’s been in this loop for really long. This is what shows up...
  3. When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...: The pc starts up and says undion changes made to computer, then blue screens and restarts. It’s been in this loop for really long. This is what shows up...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer - Windows 11: I turned on my pc and it started doing a windows update - power went out and it obviously turned off the computer. When turned on now it says undoing changes made to your computer - constantly loops. I couldn't get into safe mode manuall so used media tool on a bootable USB,...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer - Windows 11

Undoing changes made to your computer - Windows 11: I turned on my pc and it started doing a windows update - power went out and it obviously turned off the computer. When turned on now it says undoing changes made to your computer - constantly loops. I couldn't get into safe mode manuall so used media tool on a bootable USB,...
  6. For the love of god stop changing the search engines of my computer forcibly

in Cortana
    For the love of god stop changing the search engines of my computer forcibly: I run a windows 10 PC, I've been doing so for years now, only in the last few years has microsoft repeatedly tried to not so subtlety switch my search engines and expected me to do nothing, I don't want to hear the same "It could be a virus" responses, as i've done thorough...
  7. For the love of god stop changing the search engines of my computer forcibly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For the love of god stop changing the search engines of my computer forcibly: I run a windows 10 PC, I've been doing so for years now, only in the last few years has microsoft repeatedly tried to not so subtlety switch my search engines and expected me to do nothing, I don't want to hear the same "It could be a virus" responses, as i've done thorough...
  8. For the love of god stop changing the search engines of my computer forcibly

9. On my computer it says “Your password has expired and must be changed” but no matter what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On my computer it says “Your password has expired and must be changed” but no matter what...: I am new to microsoft and after getting my Computer repaired this happened and idk what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-computer-it-says-your-password-has-expired/9c349909-81cc-4f98-991e-1d3085bdf104
  10. On my computer it says “Your password has expired and must be changed” but no matter what...

On my computer it says “Your password has expired and must be changed” but no matter what...: I am new to microsoft and after getting my Computer repaired this happened and idk what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-computer-it-says-your-password-has-expired/9c349909-81cc-4f98-991e-1d3085bdf104