Windows 10: Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

Discus and support Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am a Windows 10 user and I use Turkey as country and region in my computer's settings. The display language of Windows is English.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ulvi.ibrahimov, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

Hello everyone, I am a Windows 10 user and I use Turkey as country and region in my computer's settings. The display language of Windows is English. Cortona service is not used in Turkey, and I would love to use Corona for voice commands. In months I want to change the country to for example America, but at the same time, my subscription to Microsoft Office 365 continues every month. In some articles, if you change according to the information in the articles about the country change, information such as you cannot return to the country you want before 3 months for example, to the old setting

:)

ulvi.ibrahimov, Jul 10, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 10, 2022
  3. Ruray Win User
    Windows Country and Region

My region is not support cortona, So is it harmful for my pc if I select any other country like United States?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ruray, Jul 10, 2022
  4. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2022
Thema:

Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

1. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona - Similar Threads - Changing country region

2. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  3. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona: Hello everyone, I am a Windows 10 user and I use Turkey as country and region in my computer's settings. The display language of Windows is English. Cortona service is not used in Turkey, and I would love to use Corona for voice commands. In months I want to change the...
  4. Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing country and region in Window 10 About using Cortona: Hello everyone, I am a Windows 10 user and I use Turkey as country and region in my computer's settings. The display language of Windows is English. Cortona service is not used in Turkey, and I would love to use Corona for voice commands. In months I want to change the...
  5. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  6. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  7. Country/Region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  8. Country/Region

Country/Region: I want to buy minecraft windows 10 but I cannot change my country/region to Canada when as it is greyed out and locked as Us. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/countryregion/87298b0f-e9fb-44b3-83b1-80d535f47e02
  9. Country and Region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Country and Region: Hi all, I'm working on a special project in Windows 10 v1803. The windows "Settings is actually hidden from regular users. But, the regular users needs to get access to the "Region or Country" only to switch language from English to French or English to French. Also we...
  10. Change Country or Region Home Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Country or Region Home Location in Windows 10: How to: Change Country or Region Home Location in Windows 10 How to Change Country or Region Home Location in Windows 10 The country or region home location in Windows, referred to as geographic location (GeoID), indicates the country or region that you are in. Some...