Windows 10: changing Date Format for windows 10

Discus and support changing Date Format for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There are no option to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy for windows 10. How can I change the date format that is shown in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by phandl, Sep 14, 2018.

1. phandl Win User

changing Date Format for windows 10

There are no option to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy for windows 10. How can I change the date format that is shown in the lower left-hand corner of the win 10 desktop?

:)

phandl, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Billion Debbarma Win User

Windows 10 Date Format

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to locate the date format. I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Money with Windows 10 Date Format Changed

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also refer the link below and follow the steps suggested and check if that helps.

MS Money Date Format

Do let us know if you are able to change date format in Microsoft Money. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 14, 2018
  4. DR Tucker Win User

Windows 10 Date Format

Hi,

Yep, I have done that, but ALL my files, documents etc; are now showing in the American format so appear in the incorrect date sequence in my folders.

DR Tucker, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. changing Date Format for windows 10 - Similar Threads - changing Date Format

2. File Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  3. How do I change the date format in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the date format in windows 10: How do I change the date format in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-format-in-windows-10/5eb6f930-c2a9-4630-8f1b-29c1749d1c74
  4. Cannot change time format in windows 10

Cannot change time format in windows 10: I wanted to change time format from 24 hours to 12 but when I went to setting to change it the option h:mm tt I clicked the drop down and there's only one optin HH:MM both in short time and long time I don't know how to fix it?...
  5. Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only

Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only: My Region is set to Canada, and Language is set to English. In Settings, the Date and Time format correctly summarizes how the various date formats should appear. Long date should appear as: Thursday, August 23, 2018. This is how it appears on the desktop taskbar. However...
  6. changing file format

changing file format: how do you change txt file to pdf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/changing-file-format/fb57ff45-456a-4307-bb4e-1e8d1c1eb605
  7. Change date format

Change date format: how do i change date format to mm/dd/yyy. currently it shows dd/mm/yyyy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-date-format/369e7554-8e46-40f7-b522-b8c0a3b672ef
  8. Date format in lock screen

Date format in lock screen: Hi, I'm a new user posting here, but I've been using 7formus for a lot of time. The guides are just amazing. I installed Windows 10 yesterday and used a lot of registry hacks already. I'm having a little problem with the new lock screen, and maybe you guys can figure it...
  9. windows 10 calendar date format

windows 10 calendar date format: Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I have started to use the calendar but that format is still in USA format and I want to change it. I added google calendar...
  10. Windows 10 Change installation date on programs

Windows 10 Change installation date on programs: Hello,i'm new here and also my language is Roumania,,so my english is bad. I have a weird problem with Windows 10 Pro x64,that problem appear with the launch of TH2 (1511),Windows change the instalation date on some programs,and after some investigation,i realized that there...