Windows 10: changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

Discus and support changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I looked and tried to follow your directions to change the time on my computer but when I click on the time/date on the bottom right, I don't get any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aquafantasy, Nov 3, 2019.

1. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

I looked and tried to follow your directions to change the time on my computer but when I click on the time/date on the bottom right, I don't get any response except to change the date. I need to change the time, and when I click left or right on the time I get nothing. I'm trying to watch Fibe tv and it constantly shows me to change the time display. How do I do that?

:)

aquafantasy, Nov 3, 2019

2. Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

How do I change off to on for Automatic Setting of time for Daylight Savings Time/Standard Time in the Eastern Time Zone

Thank you

Florence Mokris, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

Hi Florence,

Automatic setting for daylight saving time should always be turned on. Because this can be time-consuming, particularly for people who are always on-the-go. Also, people who work across time zone boundaries need to keep track of multiple DST rules, as not
    all locations observe DST or observe it the same way. To change the settings for daylight saving time, kindly click on the article below:

How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 3, 2019
  4. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

Daylight Savings Time is making my clock show incorrect time

I am on the correct time zone of Eastern Standard Time. If I have the "Adjust for daylight savings time automatically" turned ON, it shows the time an hour forward. In my image, the correct time is supposed to be 12:47, but when I enable the "Adjust for
    daylight savings time automatically", it is 1:47.
    changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 1cd30066-43db-47d1-9689-8813da21f1c9?upload=true.png

HazelGrace, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

1. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - changing daylight savings

2. Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*: Hello, I have a question about DST timestamps especially concerning date modified. I live in EDT timezome Eastern US & Canada daylight saving time. We move to EST eastern standard time in the beginning of novemberI also have the following settings enabled. Then the date...
  3. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  4. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  5. Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.: Hi sir, I used Windows 10 OS. When I select india time zone I can't able to enable daylight savings mode. It going to OFF hide mode. It shows Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone. If I use UTC 0.0 time zone that time only I can able to enable...
  6. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  7. Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time: Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time even though they are all configured to make time change due to DST. What's with that???...
  8. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  9. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.: I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically"...
  10. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....