Windows 10: changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

Discus and support changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I looked and tried to follow your directions to change the time on my computer but when I click on the time/date on the bottom right, I don't get any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aquafantasy, Nov 3, 2019.

1. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

I looked and tried to follow your directions to change the time on my computer but when I click on the time/date on the bottom right, I don't get any response except to change the date. I need to change the time, and when I click left or right on the time I get nothing. I'm trying to watch Fibe tv and it constantly shows me to change the time display. How do I do that?

:)

aquafantasy, Nov 3, 2019

2. Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

How do I change off to on for Automatic Setting of time for Daylight Savings Time/Standard Time in the Eastern Time Zone

Thank you

Florence Mokris, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Automatic setting for Daylight Saving Time/Standard time in Eastern Time Zone

Hi Florence,

Automatic setting for daylight saving time should always be turned on. Because this can be time-consuming, particularly for people who are always on-the-go. Also, people who work across time zone boundaries need to keep track of multiple DST rules, as not
    all locations observe DST or observe it the same way. To change the settings for daylight saving time, kindly click on the article below:

How to configure daylight saving time for Microsoft Windows operating systems

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 3, 2019
  4. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

Daylight Savings Time is making my clock show incorrect time

I am on the correct time zone of Eastern Standard Time. If I have the "Adjust for daylight savings time automatically" turned ON, it shows the time an hour forward. In my image, the correct time is supposed to be 12:47, but when I enable the "Adjust for
    daylight savings time automatically", it is 1:47.
    changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 1cd30066-43db-47d1-9689-8813da21f1c9?upload=true.png

HazelGrace, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10

1. changing daylight savings time to eastern standard time on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - changing daylight savings

2. re-setting time on my PC, Windows 10. Daylight savings time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    re-setting time on my PC, Windows 10. Daylight savings time.: I need help re-setting time on my PC, Windows 10. Daylight savings time just occurred. My PC shows incorrect time i.e. is showing 12 noon; should be 11am. I can go to "Date & time" in "Settings"; but areas to Reset are not active 'links'; show gray color/not active...
  3. Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time

Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time: Not one of my 4 Surfaces changed back from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time even though they are all configured to make time change due to DST. What's with that???...
  4. computer hasn't changed to daylight savings time for NSW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer hasn't changed to daylight savings time for NSW: Computer hasn't updated time for daylight savings in NSW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-hasnt-changed-to-daylight-savings-time/1238fc8b-c680-4225-9b62-8e306af41818
  5. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  6. Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode: My UK-based Community Hall recently installed a door entry system which uses software stored on an on-site Windows 10 laptop. The laptop is normally left in sleep mode, but actively registers all door use while in that mode. It is only switched on when entry fobs need...
  7. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.: I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically"...
  8. Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?

Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?: I have set time zone and set time automatically turned on in settings. Daylight savings day recently just passed but my computer time is still one hour behind and I have to set it manually....
  9. Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa

Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa: why did my windows 10 not auto set for daylight savings time * Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings-time-in-chicago-illinois-usa/93277eea-bc9e-466f-a78c-f74e68b106c8
  10. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....