Windows 10: Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

Discus and support Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julia Hasan#, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me this option.Im using a desktop Microsoft Windows 10.thanks.sincerely,bewildered

:)

Julia Hasan#, Jun 27, 2022

2. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Jun 27, 2022
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jun 27, 2022
  4. skt_diaz Win User

Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

1. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10 - Similar Threads - Changing Deleting Payment

2. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  3. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  4. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10: GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me this option.Im using a desktop Microsoft Windows 10.thanks.sincerely,bewildered...
  5. Microsoft balance not a payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft balance not a payment option: I'm trying to subscribe to a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription but it's not letting me choose my Microsoft balance as payment method. I'm currently using Bedrock Edition on PC....
  6. Unable to add payment option

Unable to add payment option: I tried to buy the Xbox Game Pass from the microsoft store. I am living in India. I tried adding my debit card, which is MasterCard. It did not work, it just says The information is not matching. I've called my bank, and they tried checking if my card is working and all that,...
  7. Payment Options

Payment Options: My Dell Financial Account no longer shows as a payment option at checkout, and the payment option page will not load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-options/6452e17d-4067-444e-a6a0-ea28da839d22
  8. Payment options are a joke

Payment options are a joke: I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store, so I try to pay with PayPal. It asks me to add PayPal as a payment method to my Microsoft account. I try and try, but it says it's an "invalid card number". After doing some looking around online, it seems like the only option is...
  9. change payment info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change payment info: change payment info for financial institutions used used to pay for items purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-payment-info/2e680ae7-d8d6-40e6-9455-7ec621a7ab07
  10. Payment option in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment option in Pakistan: Hi. I have a computer on which I am using Windows 10. I have been dying to buy paid apps and games from the Microsoft Store. But when I click 'Buy', a pop-up opens which says: "add a payment method". When I choose 'Credit or debit card', another pop-up opens which requires...