Windows 10: changing different kinds of mouses

Discus and support changing different kinds of mouses in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this will be short. where is the button in the top left corner that lets you change your kinds of mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nico Colamarino, Jan 24, 2020.

1. changing different kinds of mouses

this will be short. where is the button in the top left corner that lets you change your kinds of mouse

:)

Nico Colamarino, Jan 24, 2020

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel changes windows in some web sites

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with the performance of your mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or a Bluetooth mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse? If yes, what is the result?
    • Have you tried using your current mouse to a different computer? If yes, how was it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible resolution, we suggest that you check and try the troubleshooting steps from the articles below:

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 24, 2020
  3. mouse is so laggy suddenly

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse and check if it makes any difference?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 24, 2020
  4. changing different kinds of mouses

Why is my mouse scroll changing my volume

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse scroll, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried using your mouse to a different computer? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried a different mouse to your current computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try installing the latest hardware driver to resolve the issue. You may follow the steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

changing different kinds of mouses

1. changing different kinds of mouses - Similar Threads - changing different kinds

2. What is the different between these kind of systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the different between these kind of systems?: What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-between-these-kind-of/43967793-48e3-4f9d-81fc-1f9d43e5a30a
  3. What is the different between these kind of systems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the different between these kind of systems?: What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-between-these-kind-of/43967793-48e3-4f9d-81fc-1f9d43e5a30a
  4. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  5. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  6. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse cursor different on different monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor different on different monitors: I work with 3 monitors and,for no reason, the mouse cursor on the 2nd monitor changed from the arrow to a circle. I've tried mouse settings and monitor settings and nothing helps. I've re-started twice....
  8. dont know what kind of ram to get so many different kinds

dont know what kind of ram to get so many different kinds: my uncle just helped me to order parts for a new computer and the ram is back ordered so i cancelled it and now i cant get ahold of my uncle i have the mother board the cpu the case the power supply just dont know what ram to get for this board the board i have is AsRock...
  9. Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day

Different kinds of BSODs, multiple times a day: Hello! I'm relatively new here. Just wanted your help because of the numerous BSODs per day that I'm having. Here are my problems: 1. BSOD whenever I unplug or plug my charger 2. BSOD whenever I use Photoshop 3. BSOD (sometimes) when I connect to the internet I...
  10. Different kinds of Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different kinds of Powershell?: I've recently used Powershell, but there appear to be several different versions of this utility. Some of them work--some of them merely report not being able to find something or call up something else. For instance, when I call up Powershell from an elevated command prompt,...