Windows 10: Changing DPI in a photo

Discus and support Changing DPI in a photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to change the DPI in a photo that I copied from a website (of my boss). I have submitted it to a publication, but they declined using it because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianneAllbritton, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Changing DPI in a photo

I need to change the DPI in a photo that I copied from a website (of my boss). I have submitted it to a publication, but they declined using it because the DPI was less than 300. What program could I use to fix that?

:)

MarianneAllbritton, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    DPI Scaling issue

Hi,

This can be caused by the changes made on your device. We'd like to know some information to help us isolate the cause of the issue and provide a resolution suited to your concern:

• Were there any changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Is it only happening to Spotify or Discord app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps done by the live support?

In the meantime, you can check this article and see if the troubleshooting steps provided will work
    to help you resolve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Changing DPI in a photo

Windows Photo Viewer Disable DPI Scaling (Slideshow High DPI problem)

When viewing a slideshow (fullscreen) (F11) with Windows photo viewer at 150% DPI Scaling on a 4K monitor only part of the image is shown! The DPI scaling should be ignored when fullscreen. Anyone knows how to fix this bug??

The strange thing is that with PNG and JPG images Photo Viewer starts with DPI scaling.

However when opening a BMP photo viewer starts without DPI scaling and full screen slideshow works fine.

So a better question would be how to always start photo viewer without DPI scaling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately it's a dll and compatibility settings are not available...

Christina Nancy Komninou, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Changing DPI in a photo

1. Changing DPI in a photo - Similar Threads - Changing DPI photo

2. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  3. DPI Setting changes in game - MW3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPI Setting changes in game - MW3: My mouse DPI has started to be effected within Modern Warfare 3. Whilst in game I hear a noise that I have an alert to an app or something which I expect to pop up on the screen, but there is nothing to reference why the DPI settings are changing in game. The moment it...
  4. dpi changes when in fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpi changes when in fullscreen apps: when im in a game like call of duty or another fps game its slows down the dpi of that aplication but i work on the main pc at that moment and not the pc where i need mouse without borders for When i do desktop things dpi is also normal on the mai pc i close the program its...
  5. dpi changes when in fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpi changes when in fullscreen apps: when im in a game like call of duty or another fps game its slows down the dpi of that aplication but i work on the main pc at that moment and not the pc where i need mouse without borders for When i do desktop things dpi is also normal on the mai pc i close the program its...
  6. dpi changes when in fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. photo in 300 dpi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo in 300 dpi: How do i make a photo 300 dpi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-in-300-dpi/8ee47680-790f-4353-91d8-8e7325bee5f8
  8. DPI changing with resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPI changing with resolution: For a long time I've used the same 1920 by 1080 resolution on my Windows PC. Recently however, I bought a new monitor which had a resolution of 2560 by 1440. I noticed that my cursor moved relatively slower after the switch, and I know that higher resolutions make your DPI...
  9. Changing DPI for all users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing DPI for all users: Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for what seems to be longest, and every method i've tried doesn't work out. We have a custom 6 screen monitor that we use in the conference room. The PC itself has a Nvidia Quadro M4000 that connects 2 outputs to the display...
  10. Icons disappear after DPI change.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons disappear after DPI change.: I have a laptop with a 4K display and DPI scaling set to 250% (default), and whenever I change this to any other value and restart to fully apply it all of the icons on the desktop, taskbar, start menu, in folders and basically everywhere disappear (except for some windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DPI value changed how photo dhop