Windows 10: changing drive partions evenly

Discus and support changing drive partions evenly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change 4 partions from being uneven to even amounts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlbertHaarmann, Nov 30, 2019.

1. changing drive partions evenly

how do I change 4 partions from being uneven to even amounts?

:)

AlbertHaarmann, Nov 30, 2019

2. changing drive partions evenly

how do I change 4 partions from being uneven to even amounts?

AlbertHaarmann, Dec 5, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    changing drive partions evenly

Hi Albert

I need to see the partition table on your hard drive to provide you with a solution . . .

Open Disk Management (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Resize that window, so the drive is visible in the bottom right pane

Please provide a screenshot of that Disk Management window . . .

DaveM121, Dec 5, 2019
  4. changing drive partions evenly

issue about partion of c drive

c drive has 500Gb but I have to partion of 300Gb separately

but it not getting partion more then 50GB can you partion my disk with remote acces of my laptop

SurendraReddy1, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

changing drive partions evenly

1. changing drive partions evenly - Similar Threads - changing drive partions

2. How can I delete a partion on a drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete a partion on a drive.: I tried cloning my OS from a 240gb SSD to a 500gb SSD. The cloning did not take up the whole drive and made it into 3 sections. The first section can be formatted as normal. The second section is 684mb and can't be changed. When right click on the only choice says 'help'....
  3. How can I delete a partion on a drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete a partion on a drive.: I tried cloning my OS from a 240gb SSD to a 500gb SSD. The cloning did not take up the whole drive and made it into 3 sections. The first section can be formatted as normal. The second section is 684mb and can't be changed. When right click on the only choice says 'help'....
  4. Partions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Partions: I have an unused copy of windows 10, partitioned, taking up space on SSD drive. How do I delete this copy of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partions/d763401f-cd1e-48b6-8cfd-f4e9db5cc2e9
  5. Partions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partions: I have an unused copy of windows 10, partitioned, taking up space on SSD drive. How do I delete this copy of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partions/d763401f-cd1e-48b6-8cfd-f4e9db5cc2e9
  6. Partions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. partion not appearing on exeternal hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    partion not appearing on exeternal hard drive: i wanted to partition my exeternal hard drive, but when i shrinked the volume i did not see my unallocated hard drive or spacepls help me solve my problemthanksmicrosft team...
  8. Possible C drive partion issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible C drive partion issue.: He Guys, I just decided to do an image of both my PC's and noticed something strange! on one of my PC's as I expected there was a recovery partition and EFI partition as well as the main Boot drive partition all on the same SSD, great. :) However on my other PC when setting...
  9. Possable C drive partion issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Possable C drive partion issue.: He Guys, I just decided to do an image of both my PC's and noticed something strange! on one of my PC's as I expected there was a recovery partition and EFI partition as well as the main Boot drive partition all on the same SSD, great. :) However on my other PC when setting...
  10. SSD drive one partion not accessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD drive one partion not accessible: I am using window 10 and suddenly one partition E partion i am not able to access. I plugged in ssd drive to my USB port to check after that this problem stated. It displayed E:\ is not accessible. A device which does not exist was specified. When I right click on this...