Windows 10: Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I loaned my laptop to a friend and, while she had it, she somehow managed to establish her email address as the email address displayed in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OConghaile, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge

Hi, I loaned my laptop to a friend and, while she had it, she somehow managed to establish her email address as the email address displayed in Microsoft Edge. So every time I open Microsoft Edge my friend's name is identified in the top right hand corner as being the linked account. How can I delete this account from my laptop's Microsoft Edge and replace it with my own?

:)

OConghaile, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge

1. Changing Email account linked to Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Changing Email account

2. Changing email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing email account: I accidently singed into my primary account on my pc with a freinds email and now i cant change the email used on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-email-account/ca536134-8d2b-448d-8121-c2ca57362bac"
  3. Link a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Link a microsoft account: How can I link my Microsoft (@hotmail.com) account to my Windows 10 computer without changing my current username and login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-microsoft-account/fa8d39bc-031f-4442-8abd-61e54604212d
  4. Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the email account that has the digital license linked to it: Hello, I have a windows 10 license that is linked to an email address (yahoo) that I don't want to use anymore. I have created a new email address (outlook.com) but I want to move the digital license to the new email. How can I do this? I'm doing because I want to...
  5. change email used for 'Microsoft Account'

change email used for 'Microsoft Account': lost password for the gmail used to login into 'Microsoft Account' guess this account goes to sites like live.com how change email? cant find it anywhere 126256
  6. change email used for 'Microsoft Account'

in Windows 10 Support
    change email used for 'Microsoft Account': lost password for the gmail used to login into 'Microsoft Account' guess this account goes to sites like live.com how change email? cant find it anywhere 126256
  7. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  8. change or swip email s for a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    change or swip email s for a microsoft account: hello i have two questions: 1) if i remove an email from microsoft account the email permanently deleted? 2)can i swip two emails between two microsoft accounts or add an email that is allready connected with one microsoft account ,to a...
  9. emailing links

in Browsers and Email
    emailing links: When I try to add a You Tube link to an email it says "We couldn't add your attachments. Please try again." 112071
  10. Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account

Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account: I just updated to Windows 10 and the account I migrated from Windows 7 won't let me link my Microsoft account. Windows Store crashes when I click Sign In, and any other button that would bring up a dialog box is just unresponsive (Cortana, User Settings, ect.) I've created...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change my email on edge