Windows 10: Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive

Discus and support Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am trying to link a work email to my computer. When i sign into the email on onedrive, the option pops up of is this a work or personal account. If... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KKaallie, Nov 15, 2019.

1. KKaallie Win User

Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive

I am trying to link a work email to my computer.

When i sign into the email on onedrive, the option pops up of is this a work or personal account. If i choose work account and type in password it says password incorrect. If i choose personal it accepts my password.

I am trying to link this email with the icloud option at the bottom of my windows toolbar. When i try to add my work email it does not allow me to click the personal option. And so, when i click work or school option and type in my password i get the same error of "username or password incorrect".

HELP

p.s. my computer's onedrive (in windows onedrive toolbar) is currently linked with another email, which is NOT a work account. don't know how that email even linked or how to unlink it.

:)

KKaallie, Nov 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Faith Win User
    OneDrive and Toolbar

Hide app icons, that's the one yes, but Onedrive is not there to me. It's listed under that other tab "choose what icons are displayed on the toolbar" - roughly translated. It's very confusing because it says that the Nvidia settings container is turned off, yet it's showcased inside the arrow, but Onedrive slider is on and it's showcased outside the toolbar? I just don't understand how this works.

But my point is simple: It used to be hidden, now it's not. I didn't touch anything. My disorder is kicking in hard when placement changes are made without me knowing about them because I think something is wrong. Icon changes in terms of visuals are fine, but their placements should not change without my consent. That's what I'm asking about, if anyone else saw this after the update? And when placement changes like this initially happens, can it cause the toolbar to blink (like when other apps are being updated) and cause other icons to get stuck/disappear? It may seem trivial really, because everything is fine, but I need to know to quench my disorder.

Faith, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 10 Build 9879 released (last update for 2014).

New features:

1) a checkbox menu option where you can turn off/on Task View and Search icons in the toolbar (I got rid of them XD)

Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive windows-10-toolbar-options-large-100530292-large.png

2) simplified OneDrive experience

W10 will now use what MS calls selective sync, where you'll need to specify what's saved to your PC, and what MS keeps in its OneDrive cloud. MS appears to be killing OneDrive app, allowing users access to OneDrive strictly through the File Explorer. (fuck yeah!)

Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive windows-10-onedrive-revamp-100530297-large.png

3) 5 new three-finger gestures to swipe through Windows 10's UI

• 3 fingers up launches Task View
    • 3 fingers down to Show Desktop
    • 3 fingers flick to left/right to switch to previous app (go back 1)
    • 3 fingers move left/right: Alt-Tab (Task View) pops up, and you can select the app you want (remove fingers to select)
    • 3-finger tap: Search
    4) Snap Assist works across multiple monitors

5) New IE that utilizes Edge rendering engine, designed for improved compatibility with the various sites on the Web.

6) MKV container support!!! Users can now play MKV files directly from Windows Media Player, including desktop and modern apps), along with proper thumbnail images and MKV support.

Drone, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive - Similar Threads - Changing email toolbar

2. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  3. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  4. Change of email in Onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of email in Onedrive personal: Hello Support,I would like to change my email in Onedrive personal $2.99/month for 500GB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-email-in-onedrive-personal/7efc1b8f-c468-4ac1-8fc6-d6797029f2b8
  5. Change of email in Onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change of email in Onedrive personal: Hello Support,I would like to change my email in Onedrive personal $2.99/month for 500GB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-email-in-onedrive-personal/7efc1b8f-c468-4ac1-8fc6-d6797029f2b8
  6. Change of email in Onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  8. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates and changes to toolbar: Hi All -Despite doing pretty much everything I can think of doing along with advice by others more knowledgeable, MS continues to apply updates whenever they choose, often when it is most inconvenient. During presentation using my laptop for example. Too often these updates...
  9. Updates and changes to toolbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. OneDrive and Toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive and Toolbar: Hi all. Did a recent OneDrive update cause the icon on the toolbar to change? Because It's now been stuck left to my audio slider and right to my ethernet icon when I turned on my PC today. At first the entire toolbar blinked (like we can see when Microsoft apps are being...