Windows 10: Changing email

Discus and support Changing email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a new laptop. My daughter uses my email for her microsoft account. How can we both have separate microsoft accounts without losing content that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by potatoowo, Oct 26, 2019.

1. potatoowo Win User

Changing email

I have a new laptop. My daughter uses my email for her microsoft account. How can we both have separate microsoft accounts without losing content that we’ve saved?

* Moved from Mobile Devices

:)

potatoowo, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 26, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Changing email

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Changing email

1. Changing email - Similar Threads - Changing email

2. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  3. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...: Email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-capitalization-within-my/c5fdaef3-7657-4a6f-a0c3-a242c7e009c5
  4. How can I change the capitalization within my email name? I created it many years ago but...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Email address change for kids account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  6. Email address change for kids account.

Email address change for kids account.: We recently purchased a desktop for my kids homework. Currently I have a family account and they have used it primarily for an xbox. One have my kids uses his account with an old email address that they all used to share. Now that he is a bit older he has his own email. Can I...
  7. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  8. Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email

Reclaim old account got hacked and changed email: My account got hacked awhile ago and they change the email. I was wondering if I can get it back. The old email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** don't know what they change it to now but I saw that my character on Minecraft got changed to different...
  9. Change primary Email on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change primary Email on Windows: Hello,I set up my PC with one email, and I would like to change it to another but I do not know how. When I go into "Email and accounts" in settings and scroll down to accounts used by other apps, I am unable to remove the email address. It just says manage rather than...
  10. Change primary Email on Windows

Change primary Email on Windows: Hello,I set up my PC with one email, and I would like to change it to another but I do not know how. When I go into "Email and accounts" in settings and scroll down to accounts used by other apps, I am unable to remove the email address. It just says manage rather than...