Windows 10: Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription

Discus and support Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Community ans Microsoft Support,several online sourced state that changing a family member role e.g. from member/user to organizer requires a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EKNEOSK, Jun 21, 2021.

1. EKNEOSK Win User

Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription

Hello Community ans Microsoft Support,several online sourced state that changing a family member role e.g. from member/user to organizer requires a removal a re-assignment of the person's mail address. This is at least valid for standard microsoft accounts.Unfortunately there are less information available about the scenario where a microsoft 365 family formerly office 365 family subscription is in place and where onedrive user storages are exceeding the 5GB standard storage threshold.What happens to the onedrive data, if the current member of an active MS365 family subscription with >5G

:)

EKNEOSK, Jun 21, 2021

2. How to share Office 365 with family members?

Hi, I bought Office 365 for family use. Invited my family members to the subscription, and not don't know what to do next. Want to share with my family possibility of using excel, word & powerpoint.

We all use Apple only.

NataliaTroshina, Jun 21, 2021
  3. gamoses Win User
    broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Jun 21, 2021
  4. said76 Win User

Change Office 365 subscription

Hi,

One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office 365 home version when her personal subscription is expired.

Today, she noticed that her personal subscription will come to an end next week. Is there any easier way of adding her to our home office apart from having to uninstall all her office Apps from her laptop and then go to office setup and reinstall office when logged into with our office 365 home account.

Thank you very much in advance

said76, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription - Similar Threads - Changing Family member

2. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  3. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  4. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  5. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  6. How to change the password of a family member?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  7. How to change the password of a family member?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  8. How to change the password of a family member?

9. change family member status

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change family member status: my wife joined the family group as a child. how do we change it to 'adult'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-family-member-status/7826ff98-9b31-4e60-a5f1-b58a797f2862
  10. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...