Windows 10: changing font in windows 10 64bit

Discus and support changing font in windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change this font … please[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Faruk Khan, Dec 14, 2019.

1. changing font in windows 10 64bit

how to change this font … please changing font in windows 10 64bit 5cf07a78-6ffa-41b6-8894-6cda3df8bcdb?upload=true.jpg

:)

Faruk Khan, Dec 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Dec 14, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Dec 14, 2019
  4. changing font in windows 10 64bit

change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

changing font in windows 10 64bit

1. changing font in windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - changing font 64bit

2. CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10: I AM NOT ABLE TO CHANGE FONTS IN WINDOWA 10 . i have installed a font themes that is ink font from microsoft store gone to settings to change it asked me to drop in the selected region but i am not able to do please help me.....
  3. change window 10 default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    change window 10 default font: how do you change default font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-window-10-default-font/4c7360ab-28ab-4136-9c2e-b2ee569b8237
  4. changing font on windows 10

changing font on windows 10: Can someone please tell me how to change font in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-on-windows-10/5ca98d55-20b6-407b-8f49-7cc3794a7519
  5. Changing System Fonts in Windows 10

Changing System Fonts in Windows 10: So I ran across the fonts section in my settings. Remembering when I could change my system fonts in earlier versions of windows, I was like Oh wow I can do that here!!! Found the perfect font, matches my handwriting. But now I cannot for the life of me figure out how to...
  6. To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit: My flash drive is ready with window 10(64bit) but can not able to instal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/to-change-window-10-32bit-to-64bit/c8188dbf-6f5d-4ab1-95b0-a37f3d48b1fa
  7. To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit: what should I do to upgrade my PC window 10 32 bit to 64 bit my system 64 based processor . Kindly guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/to-change-window-10-32bit-to-64bit/873843fe-1bed-453d-842d-51ea2b70676b
  8. how to change fonts in windows 10

how to change fonts in windows 10: i want to change my pc fonts. i am not able to change my lock screen background it shows "Some settings are managed by your organization"....
  9. How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?: I would like to change default system fonts that are used in applications, file managers, shell menus, windows titles, but I can not find the option to do so. I am comming from the Linux Mint where you have option "fonts" in control panel and there you change fonts, but here...
  10. Windows 10 font change itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 font change itself: So my font change itself after i clean my PC (left mine, right is random pic on internet) [img] arial font is missing too? [img] Someone know how to fix it? (Other than renistall my Windows) also its seems to ****ed my Chrome browser font too, is it because...