Windows 10: Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365

Discus and support Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, Apr 16, 2020.

1. JJG10 Win User

Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365

Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two units.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Apr 16, 2020
  2. JJG10 Win User

Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two units.

Thank you.

JJG10, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Default Font Size

Outlook is not a Windows 2013 app.

Do you mean that you have Microsoft Outlook 2013 and you want to change the fonts in it??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If so, read this:

Change the font or font size in the message list

Outlook for Office 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016
    Outlook 2013
    Outlook 2010 Outlook 2007

Bill Smithers, Apr 16, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365 [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Changing Font Size

2. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  3. How to change font size and font weight for a Windows Terminal profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change font size and font weight for a Windows Terminal profile in Windows 10: This post will help you change font size for a Windows Terminal profile on Windows 10 computer. There are so many interesting Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks available that users find quite useful. One of such tips is to change the default font size. You can set the font...
  4. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  5. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  6. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  7. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  8. font size in Outlook 365

font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  9. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...
  10. Excel change default comment font weight

Excel change default comment font weight: In Excel 2010 the default comment font has been bold for me for as long as I can remember (even in a fresh install in Win 10). In this post Title Bar Text Size - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums The common fix of changing the tooltip font works for the font size but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font size folder pane in outlook 2016

2. how to select font type for desktop