Windows 10: changing font size in file explorer, windows 10

Discus and support changing font size in file explorer, windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the font size in File Explorer, using window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenBeck2, Jul 28, 2019.

1. changing font size in file explorer, windows 10

How do I change the font size in File Explorer, using window 10

:)

StephenBeck2, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Mary Sau Win User

Font Size File Explorer Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • Does it happen only with your File Explorer?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot of the item that you want the font or the box to be adjusted?
    For the meantime, if you simply want to change the font size, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • In the Settings, choose System -> Display -> Advanced display settings -> Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • In Change only the text size drop-down, choose Icons. Adjust what size you prefer and click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Decreasing font size in Internet Explorer address box (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Explorer?
    I would suggest you to try the steps as below and check.

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Font Settings, click
    Restore default font settings and click OK

Step 2:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Change font size

Under Change only text size, select an option from drop-down menu and select the text size, click
    Apply

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

changing font size in file explorer, windows 10

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

changing font size in file explorer, windows 10

1. changing font size in file explorer, windows 10 - Similar Threads - changing font size

2. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  3. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  4. Font Size Problem in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Size Problem in File Explorer: When is Microsoft going to fix the tiny font size problem in File Explorer? This is ridiculous and frustrating! How many millions of users need to complain before "you guys" listen and fix this very annoying problem?...
  5. Change size of fonts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of fonts in file explorer: I've red all the tutorials and post that I could find about changing font size in files explorer but I think some settings have changed in newer versions of Win 10. for example it says to do the following to change font size. [img] However as you can see in my version if...
  6. Change windows file explorer font size in list view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change windows file explorer font size in list view: I am visually impaired. I prefer using Mac because I can make my cursor size a lot larger than I can on my PC. I have both a Mac and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. I have looked this question up and they say that I should go to settings>System>Display they...
  7. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  8. Changing the size of the font in Windows 10 File Explorer-SOLVED! Elegantly, Simply

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the size of the font in Windows 10 File Explorer-SOLVED! Elegantly, Simply: FINALLY! I found the simplest and most elegant way to actually change the size of the font in Windows File Explorer in Windows 10. Use the following ( you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser) Click here, and then scroll down to the bottom to see the...
  9. Change font size in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change font size in Windows Explorer: Hello, In Windows explorer the fonts (text) are very small and I want to change the size / enlarge them. While searching for a solution, I found right on this forum this "changing the system font size in windows explorer Solved - Windows 10 Forums". Following the...
  10. changing the system font size in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    changing the system font size in windows explorer: Hello, Just wondered if anybody knows how you change the size of the font in windows explorer, I do not wish to increase/decrease the screen's overall DPI. anybody else having the same problem. Thanks Sam 33163

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font size in explorer 10

2. change text size windows explorer

3. change text size in windows explorer

4. font size in file explorer in windows 10,
  5. increase font size on file explorer,
  6. file explorer font size,
  7. increase font size windows explorer,
  8. windows explorer text size windows 10,
  9. increase font size for file explorer in windows 10,
  10. increase font size in file explorer in windows 10,
  11. file explorer in windows 10 change font size,