Windows 10: Changing Font Size in Firefox

Discus and support Changing Font Size in Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It's been a long, long time since I have installed Firefos but I remember I could change the font size of the menus, toolbars etc. by using selection... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, May 21, 2020.

1. JJG10 Win User

Changing Font Size in Firefox

It's been a long, long time since I have installed Firefos but I remember I could change the font size of the menus, toolbars etc. by using selection from a list of reg files. Now I can't find that list anywhere.

Would someone please point me to them if they still exist.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 21, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 21, 2020
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Changing Font Size in Firefox - Similar Threads - Changing Font Size

2. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  3. Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted

in Browsers and Email
    Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted: Some time ago, I posted a question about changing the menu and toolbar font size in Firefox. The responses were all accurate and didn't do what I wanted. The suggestions changed the fonts through out FF. What I was looking for was the web site that listed, for Firefox,...
  4. Fonts changing size.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts changing size.: l have this problem where the fonts go from a normal size to a very tiny size. This happens when l use the mouse wheel to scroll,everything gets smaller and smaller. lt also affects all the icon's as well as the fonts and its changing as lm typing this. Currently l am using...
  5. Changing font and font size for emails

Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  6. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  7. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  8. changing font size in email

changing font size in email: don't see save option on left hand bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size-in-email/1012c816-c77c-419f-ae9a-0e6d1fa0d4a2
  9. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  10. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...