Windows 10: Changing font style and size within an application

Discus and support Changing font style and size within an application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The font used within an application (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) has changed. I don't believe this application has any way to change his own fonts so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keimba, Nov 6, 2018.

1. keimba Win User

Changing font style and size within an application

The font used within an application (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) has changed. I don't believe this application has any way to change his own fonts so I think this is a change inherited from some Window setting. I don't like this new font and I want to change it back to the previous style.

There are no settings for doing this within the application, so is this something I can change in Windows that will cause this particular application to use a different font?

The font I do not like is the thick, bold font shown in the image below. It is the font being used for the buttons such as the "Close" button. However, the font for the title of the window "Vocabulary Editor" is fine.

Changing font style and size within an application 3f1b3c75-cc30-463b-96ac-aebdc422de45?upload=true.png

:)

keimba, Nov 6, 2018

2. FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Nov 6, 2018
  3. mreid72 Win User
    Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

Here are two additional screenshots of the exact same page. You can clearly see a different font and size. The first one is Edge and the second one is IE. Again, this just started happening either yesterday or today. The Edge font looks to be Times New Roman and is too small. It used to be the same as IE which is much better and easier to read.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Changing font style and size within an application [​IMG]

Changing font style and size within an application [​IMG]

mreid72, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Changing font style and size within an application - Similar Threads - Changing font style

2. Changing font style for a language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing font style for a language: Hello.. Can I change font style for a specific language, like Burmese? I tried from registry editor but it changes the whole font style, not only Burmese....
  3. How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]The new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge includes settings that allow you to change the font size globally for all websites, including for settings. Also, the settings […] This article How to change the default font size and style in Microsoft Edge browser first...
  4. how to change font style

how to change font style: i want to change my font style plz help me how to change font style https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-style/256df7d1-4331-44a2-9f8c-6810da4f8af9
  5. font style

font style: I want to change the font style and cant seem to do it will someone please assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-style/632c3918-7b58-4142-b2e4-488253c6f145
  6. font style

font style: How can I change the font style on the wording under icons on desktop. The letters have the shadow effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-style/49b52310-bbb7-4d64-9eb4-80838e028c23
  7. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  8. automatic change of font style

automatic change of font style: In my existing doc created in Word 10 (Office 365) the font style is automatically changing. The example I created a doc about a month back and now I want to do editing. Whenever I am typing, the font style is changing. The existing doc is in Arial 12 font. Now it is...
  9. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac
  10. Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason: In the last day or two, I noticed that the font size and style on the vast majority of websites that I visit has been changed, and it's not a good change! It looks like Times New Roman now, and though I don't know what the font style was before, I know it wasn't this. Also, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sudden change in font size and style in windows phone