Windows 10: Changing from FF beta to "standard" version

Discus and support Changing from FF beta to "standard" version in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; OS version 19042.804 Want to return to standard version (86) from (87.ob1) FF forum says you can do it this way [dated back in 2018]. Does this still... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by meebers, Feb 23, 2021.

1. meebers Win User

Changing from FF beta to "standard" version

OS version 19042.804

Want to return to standard version (86) from (87.ob1) FF forum says you can do it this way [dated back in 2018]. Does this still apply now?

"You can do this by simply downloading the standard rapid release version and installing it over top of the Firefox Beta version. This will replace the version Beta version with the standard version without erasing your Firefox data." *Confused

:)

meebers, Feb 23, 2021
  2. LuizScruz Win User

can unroll from rtx minecraft windows 10 beta

In this case I suggest a new solution:

Step 1. Open the "Xbox Insider Hub" app, the same one used to register for the beta;

Step 2. Click on "Insider Content";

Step 3. Click on the Minecraft Beta phase you want to leave

Step 4. Below the beta description, click on "Manage";

Step 5. Change the option to "Do not register" and then click "Done";

Step 6. Click "Accept" to confirm your removal from the beta;

Step 7. Uninstall the game and download it again to play the traditional Minecraft version.

LuizScruz, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Mick_H1 Win User
    Firefox 1.1 beta now available.

As the title suggests, Firefox 1.1beta is now available for download. There's a few new features, like zooming with the volume/zoom rocker switch. Screenshots and feature list here:

Firefox 1.1 Shots & FL
    . Download link here: FF Download link.

Might give it another try sometime.

Mick_H1, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Dark Ride Win User

IE7 Beta 3

IE7 is Beta 3
    Unofficial changelog so far:
    • Built in WGA
    • You have to uninstall Beta 2 before installing Beta 3
    • Minor changes to GUI
    Source: Bink.ru

Dark Ride, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Changing from FF beta to "standard" version - Similar Threads - Changing beta standard

2. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  3. how to change from administrator account to standard account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change from administrator account to standard account: I would like to change from an administrator account to a standard account. Is there a way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-administrator-account-to/429d068f-5f2e-484e-a2f1-c37592200845
  4. Standard Calculator Change?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Standard Calculator Change?: Until recently, I was always able to see each entry as a string across the top. Now, the calculator is treating each entry as if I'm hitting the equal sign and making it an individual calculation with no relationship to the one before it or after it. What changed? Anyone have...
  5. Change Account type from Administrator to Standard

Change Account type from Administrator to Standard: How do I change Account type from Administrator to Standard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-account-type-from-administrator-to-standard/0bb78dea-dd6e-4e42-b949-ff40def4d648
  6. How to change account type from admin to standard -WIN 10 HOME VERSION

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change account type from admin to standard -WIN 10 HOME VERSION: I'd like to convert my dad's local Windows account from administrator to standard user for safer browsing. I created a new administrator account on his laptop but still can't change his account type because in the Change Account Type window the checkbox for standard user is...
  7. Changing a user account from standard to administration

Changing a user account from standard to administration: Yesterday as I was going through my laptop I happened to change my user account from administrator to standard and now i cant reverse it back to admin as it does not allow me to make the change. Please i really need help as i cannot install anything on my laptop....
  8. Change from standard account to administrator account

Change from standard account to administrator account: I was setting on my admin account to stardard account. Now I cannot install any program.. I don't have full control to my pc. Please tell me how to change back to orginal setting....
  9. Administrator status Change from Standard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator status Change from Standard: I have been using Windows 10 since accepting the free upgrade from Windows 7. However due to a system crash caused by use of unauthorised software requiring the system to be rebuilt using only authorised software packets I discovered that my Administrator status was set at...
  10. Change the new icon for FF 57

in Browsers and Email
    Change the new icon for FF 57: When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with the blue background? I ran into a similar problem not too long ago with Chrome and part of the fix was to delete an xml...