Windows 10: Changing from italian layout to UK extended

Discus and support Changing from italian layout to UK extended in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i would like to change the setting of my keyboard to UK extended, but i can't find it in any option, i currently managed to change only to UK but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Egnimo, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Egnimo Win User

Changing from italian layout to UK extended

Hello i would like to change the setting of my keyboard to UK extended, but i can't find it in any option, i currently managed to change only to UK but not to the extended one, this is my options setting. i tried to search in the add language menu but there's no option for the UK extended version Changing from italian layout to UK extended b9646de7-5964-445b-8472-34198461ed30?upload=true.png

:)

Egnimo, Jun 28, 2020

2. Keyboard settings (UK layout not working)

I have a UK layout keyboard (shift + 2 is "), but my computer insists on using US layout (shift + 2 is @). I use a Corsair STRAFE keyboard.

• In iCue (Corsair keyboard app), the layout is set to UK.
    • In Settings app, the system language is English UK. The Preferred language is English UK, and the keyboard has one layout, English UK.
      • If I add a US keyboard to it, and use Win + Space, two options show up to cycle through:
        • English (UK) - US Keyboard
        • English (US) - US Keyboard
    • In Control Panel main menu, there is only 'Clock and Region,' not 'Clock,
      Language
      , and Region.'
    Please any help would be great!

someguy171, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Enabled UK keyboard layout not working

Hi Hugh,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the below steps and check if you are able to change keyboard to a UK layout. Follow the below steps.

• Type Region on the search bar and click on
      Region and language.

• Click on Add language and click on
      English
      and select UK eng.

• Click on the UK English and click on
      Option.

• Now click on add keyboard and select the
      keyboard.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to assist you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
  4. DaiB Win User

UK install but won't change K/B input from US layout

I did a Win 10 upgrade on a Win 8.1 Pro PC using Windows update and find that although it's a UK region setting and installation the PC assumes it has a US keyboard layout. I checked everything. The Region is set as UK and the keyboard is set for both UK and US with UK as top of the list. If I try to delete the US keyboard, Windows puts it back. The EN language bar shows US. I donwloaded the UK language pack but it was ignored. Any ideas on how I can get back to a UK keyboard layout?

Thema:

1. Changing from italian layout to UK extended - Similar Threads - Changing italian layout

2. Wedge keyboard - change layout from US to UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wedge keyboard - change layout from US to UK: I have a Microsoft Wedge keyboard with UK layout.However when I pair it with any device, the actual layout is US which does not correspond to the symbols on the actual keyboard, so "#" appears instead of "£" for example.How can I change the regional layout of the keyboard to...
  3. Wedge keyboard - change layout from US to UK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wedge keyboard - change layout from US to UK: I have a Microsoft Wedge keyboard with UK layout.However when I pair it with any device, the actual layout is US which does not correspond to the symbols on the actual keyboard, so "#" appears instead of "£" for example.How can I change the regional layout of the keyboard to...
  4. How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout?: How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout, on a Windows laptop?I read various posts and none helped me to do this. I tried it myself and it worked for me. See steps below:1 - control panel>hardware & sound>devices and printers>your arteck bluetooth...
  5. How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout?

How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout?: How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout, on a Windows laptop?I read various posts and none helped me to do this. I tried it myself and it worked for me. See steps below:1 - control panel>hardware & sound>devices and printers>your arteck bluetooth...
  6. How to change my Arteck bluetooth keyboard from US to UK layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD

Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD: I have Surface Pro 4 with Windows 11 install on it and I have the surface type cover with my surface recent I buy the Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard`ITALIAN LAYOUT KEYBOARD and I was wondering if I can set up two keyboards with two different language inputs in order to...
  8. UK Keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UK Keyboard layout?: I just ordered a laptop, and after placing the order I realized it had a UK keyboard layout. Is this going to be an issue here in the US. It is a Google Pixelbook. 122871
  9. UK keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    UK keyboard layout: Cannot change keyboard to UK . Instructions incomplete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/uk-keyboard-layout/d6329e7f-49be-4dce-b00d-041aaf9c7e36
  10. UK install but won't change K/B input from US layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UK install but won't change K/B input from US layout: I did a Win 10 upgrade on a Win 8.1 Pro PC using Windows update and find that although it's a UK region setting and installation the PC assumes it has a US keyboard layout. I checked everything. The Region is set as UK and the keyboard is set for both UK and US with UK as top...