Windows 10: Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10

Discus and support Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to change from WIN 10N 64 to WIN10 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeraldVan Gorp, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10

Is it possible to change from WIN 10N 64 to WIN10 64

:)

GeraldVan Gorp, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows Media Player and Windows 10N Pro

Hi Michael,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

• From which operating system did you upgrade to Windows 10N pro?
    • How did you upgrade to Windows 10N Pro?
    • What happened after you downloaded and installed the package? Was the installation successful?

You also mentioned that you tried the link with the KB3099229 does not work. As it contains a package so were you not able to download it.

Please reply to the questions that were asked in order to get a better analysis.

Jessen P, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10

Windows Media Player and Windows 10N Pro

Hello,

I recently upgraded my windows to WIndows 10N Pro -

I do not have windows media player or the Enhanced Video Renderer,

I installed the package from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49919

Tried the link here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3099229

It no longer works

I installed the package from the first link, and followed the instructions here.

Windows Media Player not found in Windows 10N Pro

None of the Suggestions work for me because I dont see the options described in the article -

I their any other way to get the pack for Windows 10N Pro?

MichaelGargiulo Jr, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10

1. Changing from WIN 10N to WIN10 - Similar Threads - Changing 10N WIN10

2. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  3. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  4. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. return to pre-installed Win 8 from Win10

return to pre-installed Win 8 from Win10: An ASUS q500a purchased in 2012 w/Windows 8 pre-installed. Not long later I give it to my mom.In 2017 my mom complains that this pc has gotten very slow. I notice boot up is slow, opening apps is slow, and the computer always seems busy - because it's slow? This computer is a...
  6. how to "uninstall Windows 10N"

how to "uninstall Windows 10N": is there a way to just reinstall windows 10 pro from windows 10 pro N and keep your data and apps ? it seems windows mixed reality headset can't run on windows 10 pro N...
  7. Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation: Hi All, My organisation has received 15 new laptops which have been set up as personal devices rather than organisation. How do I correct this? I've trawled the usual Win10 forums for answers but have drawn a blank, I'm on parental leave in a couple of days so I want...
  8. Activating Win 10 after hardware change - downgraded from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home

Activating Win 10 after hardware change - downgraded from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home: I changed out a broken display panel and switched from a bad HD to a new SSD and when I installed 1803 it installed as Home and not Pro. The device appears on my account as Pro, but now I am downgraded. How can I resolve this to get back to the Win10 Pro version?...
  9. failing HDD with Win10 on it upgraded from Win 7

failing HDD with Win10 on it upgraded from Win 7: HP PC originally with Window 7, upgraded to Windows 10 during free upgrade period. HDD is failing (HP error BIOHD-8) so need to replace HDD. How can I get legal copy of Windows 10 on new HDD? Thanks in advance....
  10. Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?

Win 7 from scratch before Win10 upgrade?: Been a long time 5+ years since I reloaded windows. Is it better to reload it and go to Win10 or Just go to Win 10 and hope for the best.... Only problem is the browsers are running a little slow and have to be restarted Gary 45754