Windows 10: changing game servers

Discus and support changing game servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Using Google Chrome: When I start to come on the game, Command and Conquer, it offers me to option of changing servers, but when I chose that option,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. RobertTerry, Mar 10, 2020.

1. changing game servers

Using Google Chrome:

When I start to come on the game, Command and Conquer, it offers me to option of changing servers, but when I chose that option, I got a white screen with a square SAD FACE and “gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com redirected you too many times.

“When I tried this time I got, the SAD FACE and “This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed.”.

I have NO idea as to what data they are talking about.

How can I get to where I can change servers from that location??????

If I chose to enter the server that is displayed, I can go into the options section in the game and then I can change servers from there. It’s just a pain in the rear to do it that way. Can anyone help me???

:)

Mr. RobertTerry, Mar 10, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Snake05 Win User
    Dedicated server

The following is a list of all of the games that I would like to be able to play. Some of the Steam games may not require a server, but for the others one would probably help. Any suggestions on the following?

UT3
    Cryisis
    C&C3
    TF2
    CoD4
    UT04
    AoE3
    CS Source
    HL2 Deathmatch

Snake05, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

changing game servers

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

changing game servers

1. changing game servers - Similar Threads - changing game servers

2. Games server crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games server crashing.: Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of these like apex legends, rainbow 6 siege and pubg. I just play for some minutes and then suddenly the match freeze and then...
  3. Games server crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games server crashing.: Hello, I have a problem that I can't figure out the solution. In these weeks I played many videogames and I'm having problem with the server on some of these like apex legends, rainbow 6 siege and pubg. I just play for some minutes and then suddenly the match freeze and then...
  4. Games server crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. gaming server issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gaming server issues: before id say about two days ago, everything was fine. yesterday and today, i was playing inline games and was getting constantly kicked out of matches due to server connectivity issues. checked my wifi on my phone but everything was fine. only seems to happen when i play...
  6. Windows Server Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Server Change: I made a very stupid mistake. So I set up my copy on Windows Server 2019 Standard, after that I realized I needed to add another disk to the array so by mistake I used the raid card in my server. I had to delete Windows and install it again. Now it says that it's already been...
  7. Change DNS Server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change DNS Server: When changing DNS Server do you need to change only Internet Protocol Version 4 or you need to change Internet Protocol Version 6 as well? From what Ive read some include IPv6 some don't so I dont know if I should change both or just IPv4. I wanted to change to Cloudflare...
  8. Online games not connecting to servers

Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  9. Game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game server: I have gotten an error code 0x80041004. My backgammon game will not connect to the game server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-server/bb4e3157-2ee7-4c19-a199-771db85e6a12
  10. Changing DNS server

Changing DNS server: Can I use either one of these to change my DNS server. I have a T-Mobile version of the ASUS TM-AC1900 router. The ASUS does not seem to have an alternate address input 92132