Windows 10: Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos

Discus and support Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need GPS coordinates in Latitude and Longitude in my photos, but when I view "File info" in Microsoft Photos App on Win 10, it sometimes shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmazingMan, May 6, 2019.

1. Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos

I need GPS coordinates in Latitude and Longitude in my photos, but when I view "File info" in Microsoft Photos App on Win 10, it sometimes shows the Latitude and Longitude for a while and then goes back to showing the real location, i.e. the place name itself. Is there any way I can avoid that? See for example.

I just want it to show the lower way, i.e. with co-ordinates. I know going to "Details" in image properties helps but it shows in DMS form. I want in Lat Long form like in the lower screenshot.

I'd be glad if anyone could help. Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos 380dc0da-c190-469a-82f7-9cd36873abd6?upload=true.png Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos f232d443-ef17-41d6-a412-4aecc9c3baaa?upload=true.jpg

:)

AmazingMan, May 6, 2019

2. GPS Coordinate format

OVI Maps 3.03 should allow to change the Coordinate format in menu from Degrees, Minute, Seconds (eg. 60º43'51'') to other formats, including Degree.Decimal Degree (eg. 60.789958º).

Also, should allow to search through GPS coordinates by inserting them as any of the formats allowed!

widetech---01, May 6, 2019
  3. GPS Coordinate format

Actually, its possible to show GPS notations in other formats, although I do not not if this works in Ovi Maps as well, I do know it works on the Location App on the phone. (Considering that they share information and some settings, I guess it MIGHT).

Go to Menu>Apps>Location>Positioning>Notation Preferences>Coordinate Format>DDD.DDDDDD

chanchan05, May 6, 2019
  4. neoz---01 Win User

Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos

Saved by sms with gps coordinates!

Is it possible by N95 or other GPS equipped Nokia phone to attach in properties of photoes coordinates where it was taken?

neoz---01, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos

1. Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos - Similar Threads - Changing GPS coordinates

2. Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system: The GPS access permissions of individual applications cannot be controlled in the settings interface of the win11 system. I want to allow Unity to read my current location. I clicked all the buttons in Privacy-Location, but Unity still told me that it does not have permission...
  3. Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system: The GPS access permissions of individual applications cannot be controlled in the settings interface of the win11 system. I want to allow Unity to read my current location. I clicked all the buttons in Privacy-Location, but Unity still told me that it does not have permission...
  4. Photo format issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo format issue: I have downloaded raw images in a zip file and then extract them but now when i try to open these pictures it show that sorry, photos cannot open these images because the file format is not supported or may be coruppted. What should i do to solve this problem please guid me...
  5. Photo format issue

Photo format issue: I have downloaded raw images in a zip file and then extract them but now when i try to open these pictures it show that sorry, photos cannot open these images because the file format is not supported or may be coruppted. What should i do to solve this problem please guid me...
  6. GPS . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPS . . .: Along4 with7 my text problem. I have a Dell Vostro 3583, laptop. Is, it possible to add GPS? Then, I assume, I could enter a city, anywhere. And watch7 th7e traffic moving4 around . . . Using GPS? If it can't be done? Oh7 well, h7ad to try. Th7anks for reading4 . . ....
  7. Colour Coordinated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  8. How to read GPS data on photos

How to read GPS data on photos: Hi all, I have found the GPS data on my photos (latitude and longitude) but can't work out how to read it. For example, if I plug in the first two numbers into Google Maps (eg. 35 41, 139 34) I get an approximate location, but not exact. I suspect the long decimal number...
  9. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

Change SurfaceGo photo file name format: Good afternoon all, My phone and Go upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone uses a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro How Do I make the SurfaceGo format the...
  10. Change Go photo file name format

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Go photo file name format: Good day all, My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like...