Windows 10: Changing graphics card?

Discus and support Changing graphics card? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Desktop PC with Windows 10 pro build 20h2 19042.964,, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, 32 gig ram, 8 core. I plan to take my old gforce graphics card out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Willabong, May 10, 2021.

1. Willabong Win User

Changing graphics card?

Desktop PC with Windows 10 pro build 20h2 19042.964,, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, 32 gig ram, 8 core. I plan to take my old gforce graphics card out of the system and replace it with a much better GTX 1650 super. I need to know if I should uninstall the old graphics card drivers then remove the old card before I install the new card with the relevant drivers which I have downloaded from NVIDIA? I think this is probably the right way to do this, but as I have never had the need to do this before, I thought it best to ask? Thank you for any advice/help in advance.

:)

Willabong, May 10, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 10, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2021
  4. Changing graphics card?

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Changing graphics card?

1. Changing graphics card? - Similar Threads - Changing graphics card

2. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  3. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  4. Changing graphics card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing graphics card?: Desktop PC with Windows 10 pro build 20h2 19042.964,, AMD Ryzen 7 1700x, 32 gig ram, 8 core. I plan to take my old gforce graphics card out of the system and replace it with a much better GTX 1650 super. I need to know if I should uninstall the old graphics card drivers then...
  5. Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card: Hello Everybody, While I am using Nvidia Graphic Card, for example playing a game, the brightness decreasing and increasing frequently. When I unplug the the power cable and then plug in again, the problem is temporarily fixed. How can I fix the problem? My computer is...
  6. graphic card

graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  7. graphics card

graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  8. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  9. graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...
  10. change of graphics card

change of graphics card: A couple of weeks ago I found that I required a passively cooled graphics card for another pc . This pc had an Nvidia 610 which filled the bill. I uninstalled the drivers and fitted my spare Radeon 5670. I installed the 5670 drivers and the card is recognised in device...