Windows 10: Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent

Discus and support Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My default for sending email is Outlook. How do I change it to gmail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisMcDonalddeacon, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent

My default for sending email is Outlook. How do I change it to gmail?

:)

DennisMcDonalddeacon, Apr 10, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent

1. Changing how my windows originated emails (scanned documents) are sent - Similar Threads - Changing originated emails

2. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247
  3. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247
  4. How to sent email to document files, window10 chrome ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sent email to document files, window10 chrome ?: Hello, am trying to fill out application out on line ,for the state of calif the documents they ask for not on my computer and they only expected doc, PDF, Extension, what is the best way to install my documents on my computer so I can sent them to the state ? Note am 70...
  5. How to sent email to document files, window10 chrome ?

How to sent email to document files, window10 chrome ?: Hello, am trying to fill out application out on line ,for the state of calif the documents they ask for not on my computer and they only expected doc, PDF, Extension, what is the best way to install my documents on my computer so I can sent them to the state ? Note am 70...
  6. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  7. Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanned images unable to be attached & sent via email.: I use a Canon printer model Pixma TS6260. Recently, while still being able to scan & file images, the function of attaching & sending the images no longer works ?...
  8. All scanned documents attach in an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    All scanned documents attach in an email: I have a HP 4630 printer. When I scan to my HP Laptop and then send that scanned document in an email, all the prior scans attach also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-scanned-documents-attach-in-an-email/e530b678-df18-46d3-9cfe-b6222a1ba486
  9. Scan document to new Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scan document to new Email: I can no longer scan from my Brother J5720DW printer as an attachment to a new email, something I was able to do up to 6 months ago. Been in touch with Brother & Microsoft no result, with either....
  10. Scanned documents not going to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanned documents not going to email: Happened to both HP 7640 printers same day. I scan to email, scan successful message, scan sent to email message but they don't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents-not-going-to-email/db873d9d-b957-4805-9e76-4b2f78d5511a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I CANNOT SENT SCANNED DOCUMENTS TO MY OUTLOOK