Windows 10: Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook

Discus and support Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi On Windows 10 and my Outlook ribbon icon style has changed on me. Is there a way to change back to this style: [ATTACH] From: Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErolR, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ErolR Win User

Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook

Hi

On Windows 10 and my Outlook ribbon icon style has changed on me.

Is there a way to change back to this style:

Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook fdddf033-3668-4757-972e-58c54004b06b?upload=true.png

Thanks

:)

ErolR, Oct 29, 2018
  2. username1 Win User

Changing Explorer Ribbon icons

Hello,

I'm struggling to change some of the Eplorer's Ribbon icons. I've successfully changed icons for:
    This PC –> Ribbon —> System tab –> Open Settings and System properties. Those icons were located in shell32.dll

1. However I absolutely cannot change icon for This PC –> Ribbon —> System –> Access media
    I found a similar icon in imageres.dll and replaced it without any success: the drop-down icon in "Connect to a media server" changed but not the main one.

2. Another icon I cannot find is on Sharing tab of Ribbon –> Stop sharing (lock symbol).

3. And last one is on This PC, select internal drive –> Ribbon –> Manage tab –> BitLocker

The reason I wanna do it is @ 200% DPI scaling those icons look damaged and pixelated or just out of place by design.

Here's a quick temporary screenshot of progress (random icons for testing purpose applied):

Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook [​IMG]

Please help!

username1, Oct 29, 2018
  3. acer Win User
    How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

4. dalchina Win User

Changing Explorer Ribbon icons

You might have some luck with 'Customiser God'
    CustomizerGod

Note it lists explorer ribbon icons.

However note you will lose these on each major upgrade build or if you do an in-place upgrade repair install, and possibly if you run sfc /scannow, so be prepared.

dalchina, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook - Similar Threads - Changing Icon Style

2. How to activate Ribbon in MS Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to activate Ribbon in MS Outlook: "mark as spam" "mark not as spam" "add friend" are not activated on my ribbon. How do I get them activated? McAfee support states that I need a MS outlook POP3 version?...
  3. File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style: Hello, My File Explorer ribborn got replaced somehow. It's now looking like the old windows explorer. I want to bring back the New Style. Any suggestion on the problem would be helpful. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  4. icon styles

icon styles: how do i select an icon for a shortcut in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-styles/c09c5ef2-a6e3-475e-9ace-2ec115178e1f
  5. Desktop icon font style changed

Desktop icon font style changed: the desktop icon font has changed for all different users after a recent update, to a shadow font. How can I change back to a regular font. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-style-changed/b2244411-a5e5-4125-89bb-978678da33dd
  6. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles: Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.). However, I've run into a...
  7. how to change desktop icon font color and style

how to change desktop icon font color and style: With this latest Windows update, the icons on my desktop are in white with shadows. How can I get them to return to regular black letters. Thank you....
  8. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  9. Change in icon text style

Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  10. Changing Explorer Ribbon icons

Changing Explorer Ribbon icons: Hello, I'm struggling to change some of the Eplorer's Ribbon icons. I've successfully changed icons for: This PC –> Ribbon —> System tab –> Open Settings and System properties. Those icons were located in shell32.dll 1. However I absolutely cannot change icon for This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook ribbon style

2. Outlook desktop ribbon and icons display different changed

3. outlook ribbon icon how to change

4. change appearance of icons in outlook ribbon,
  5. turn on new style outlook ribbon