Windows 10: Changing initial picture

Discus and support Changing initial picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer? Stan 101908 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stan Freeman, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Changing initial picture

How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer?
    Stan

:)

Stan Freeman, Jan 6, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

spontaneous picture change on initial screen

Hi,

It’s possible that your lock screen background may have been set to present pictures in slideshow mode. If you prefer to view a steady lock screen background, we suggest that you set a picture as the only lock screen background. Follow the steps below to modify
    your lock-screen :

1. Click the search bar, then type Lock and press
    Enter.

2. Try changing the background to favorite photo, or any combination of detailed and quick status notifications to show you upcoming calendar events, social network updates, and other app and system notification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jan 6, 2018
  3. GM-S Win User
    spontaneous picture change on initial screen

I have two computers that use Microsoft 10. The picture that is displayed on the opening screen (where date/time is displayed and you are asked if you "like what you see?") and also the following screen where you give your password, has spontaneously changed
    to the last photo I edited. In both cases the orientation of the picture is not even correct! How do I change it back to the pictures provided by Microsoft? And is there anyway to prevent this from happening again?

GM-S, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Changing initial picture

Eagle51, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

Changing initial picture

1. Changing initial picture - Similar Threads - Changing initial picture

2. Change Sign In Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Sign In Picture: I have read numerous posts about changing the account picture, but that is not the answer I'm looking for. If your answer is to go to Change Account Settings, then you are trying to answer a question I already know how to do. When my screen locks and I want to sign back in,...
  3. text changes to pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    text changes to pictures: How to I stop my keyboard from changing the eye in breyer to a picture of an eye and the word heart to a picture of a heart? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-changes-to-pictures/931338fb-1c3d-4f41-9a5d-fe80e9d2a39d
  4. Change picture password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change picture password: I want to change my picture password back to a pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-picture-password/3125d7d1-0f8b-4b06-bd05-7bafa44cb59e
  5. Desktop Pictures Changing

Desktop Pictures Changing: Hello. I wanted to put more pictures on desktop and make them change in a couple of time but, sadly, i can't find out how do i do that. Please, help me with some informations. Thanks for reading this and have a good day, but if you know how to do it, i would appreciate...
  6. Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture

Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture: Hello, until yesterday's Updates, the Windows background picture (before login) was a scene of a mountain lake, surrounded by mountains. After yesterday's Updates, the background has reverted to what it was before September's Updates (a view from a cave on a beach, looking...
  7. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  8. change picture

change picture: how do I to the welcome screen will change the picture every time when I start the computer, I would like the picture that microsoft is sending. it is beutiful pictures. very thenks Avraham...
  9. How to change the initial login screen

How to change the initial login screen: They are often changing the initial login screen which is most annoying when the put up a pic that I do not like. Can we stop them form doing that?*Mad 68204
  10. Initial Start up screen picture

Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...