Windows 10: Changing Itunes Audio Output

Discus and support Changing Itunes Audio Output in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to change the output of iTunes audio without changing my default device. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/REXYRULZ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/REXYRULZ, May 7, 2020.

1. Changing Itunes Audio Output

I want to change the output of iTunes audio without changing my default device. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/REXYRULZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/REXYRULZ, May 7, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 7, 2020
  3. JackKabak Win User
    iTunes - no sound via audio output jack on Surface Pro 4 with all else normal.

Hi Depak,

Thank you for your suggestion. Reinstalling did not work, but the issue can be fixed as follows:

In iTunes click upper left flag, select Preferences, then Playback Prefeences. In 'Play Audio Using" change selection from 'Windows Audio Session" to "Direct Sound".

This restores audio jack output and mutes the external speakers.

Many thanks again.

Jack

JackKabak, May 7, 2020
  4. Changing Itunes Audio Output

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Changing Itunes Audio Output

1. Changing Itunes Audio Output - Similar Threads - Changing Itunes Audio

2. Fewer clicks to change audio output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fewer clicks to change audio output?: Hello!I am fairly new to Windows 11 and was learning the keys to toggle audio devices quickly. At first it was left clicking the audio button next to the time in the bottom right, and then selecting the audio output I wanted to switch to. Now I have to right click the audio,...
  3. Fewer clicks to change audio output?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fewer clicks to change audio output?: Hello!I am fairly new to Windows 11 and was learning the keys to toggle audio devices quickly. At first it was left clicking the audio button next to the time in the bottom right, and then selecting the audio output I wanted to switch to. Now I have to right click the audio,...
  4. Microphone Input Changes Audio Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Input Changes Audio Output: Whenever a program expects/is checking for a microphone input, and there is a microphone in connected to my PC, the audio output is filtered somewhat, I don't exactly know what type of filter, but it definitely isn't normal. Videos with phone audio attached[VIDEO 1: NORMAL...
  5. Microphone Input Changes Audio Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Input Changes Audio Output: Whenever a program expects/is checking for a microphone input, and there is a microphone in connected to my PC, the audio output is filtered somewhat, I don't exactly know what type of filter, but it definitely isn't normal. Videos with phone audio attached[VIDEO 1: NORMAL...
  6. Audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  7. Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.: Ever since iTunes could no longer be installed from the Apple website and had to be installed via the Microsoft Store, I've had the problem below. iTunes loads and plays just fine, but only to my laptop speakers. I have an AirPlay ready Onkyo receiver capable of receiving...
  8. Audio output on laptop keeps changing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio output on laptop keeps changing.: I just bought this new laptop at Walmart and when I connect an external display via HDMI the sound will play for about 2 seconds out of the TV, and then switch back to the laptop. I've tried updating the drivers, and I've tried disabling onboard sound, but then the sound...
  9. audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio output: audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803
  10. No Audio Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output: After installing the Windows 10 update yesterday (10/10/18), my laptop now has "no audio output installed". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output/1b36e1a8-2a3e-4448-a8a1-799a8aaf0632