Windows 10: Changing key bind for screen captures.

Discus and support Changing key bind for screen captures. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, my Windows 10 uses Fn, Alt and PrtSc to copy a screenshot to the clipboard, however my previous laptop uses just only PrtSc to copy a screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CyanaAquarius_, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Changing key bind for screen captures.

Hello, my Windows 10 uses Fn, Alt and PrtSc to copy a screenshot to the clipboard, however my previous laptop uses just only PrtSc to copy a screenshot to clipboard. Is there a way I can change the keybind?

submitted by /u/CyanaAquarius_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CyanaAquarius_, Jan 3, 2020
  2. wtf8269 Win User

HL2 Key Binding

Does anybody know if it's possible to bind more than one key to a single command? I'd like to bind a keyboard key in addition to the left mouse button to fire. This way I can program a macro for my G15 to throw a grenade, take out the gravity gun, pick up the grenade, and throw the grenade all with the push of one key.

wtf8269, Jan 3, 2020
  3. RoboX Win User
    Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Changing key bind for screen captures.

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Changing key bind for screen captures.

1. Changing key bind for screen captures. - Similar Threads - Changing key bind

2. Faulty Key binds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  3. Faulty Key binds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  4. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  5. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  6. useful key binds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    useful key binds: BOOT: f2* and f12sign in: none currentlyin windows: ctrl alt delete, win + r , alt + tab some others im to lazy to list* this is pretty good because it goes into boot menu witch if the manufacture hasn't removed it looking at you kogan or given it a custom one im looking at...
  7. Binding key to multiple keystrokes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Binding key to multiple keystrokes: Hi, Need to bind a specific key to send to input multiple keys. For ex: If user hits y the OS receives 123, if user hits n the OS receives 321. Utils like AutoHotKey could do it but I am curious if this can be done on the OS level. If not, could a looping PowerShell script...
  8. Cannot change Key bindings on many new games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot change Key bindings on many new games: Hi Recently wahtever game I install most of them ahve the option to cahange they keys, but everytime I change them, they wont take effect. I restart the game, sometimes I see the new keys which I change are shown there but no effect. Other times they just reset back to...
  9. How to re-bind lock screen key bind

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-bind lock screen key bind: The default keybind for lock screen is Meta+L. I am running a VM with i3wm inside of it, and I need Meta+L to select the container to the left. If I want to ever do that, my laptop host will lock the screen. How can I change that keybind, so that I can use Meta+L inside my...
  10. How would I bind a key to change current on screen games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would I bind a key to change current on screen games?: So I'm trying to play two games at once, I want to be able to alt tab between them with ease. How would I set that up? Thanks *Biggrin Fullscreen windowed games, too. 29069