Windows 10: changing key in reg

Discus and support changing key in reg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryArnold, Jun 1, 2019.

1. changing key in reg

Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was still listed. What do I need to do?

:)

LarryArnold, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Add or Remove Folders from This PC in Windows 10  

Without changing the owner and permissions of the keys in steps 1 and 2, the .reg files will not be able to fully merge, and those keys will not be changed. Those keys are responsible for the folders showing in the navigation pane if you open the folder pinned to Quick access or Start list.

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 1, 2019
  4. changing key in reg

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

changing key in reg

1. changing key in reg - Similar Threads - changing key reg

2. reg : change image post deployment ^MA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reg : change image post deployment ^MA: Dear sir, good evening,sir my question is regarding post edit of image os in microsoft azure ^VMIf you can see my account has lot of virtual machines. :: once we created virtual machine after deployment. deployment is done sir. now after deployment how would i change the...
  3. reg : change image post deployment ^MA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reg : change image post deployment ^MA: Dear sir, good evening,sir my question is regarding post edit of image os in microsoft azure ^VMIf you can see my account has lot of virtual machines. :: once we created virtual machine after deployment. deployment is done sir. now after deployment how would i change the...
  4. What do these REG Keys actually affect?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these REG Keys actually affect?: Good morning. Does anyone actually know what these keys actually affect please [ the Dark Blue Ones ]. I know they have something to do with Privacy, Speech, Inking, and Typing etc . . . Thanks. 179313
  5. Is it possible to change (Default) value with a .reg file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change (Default) value with a .reg file?: I am trying to change (Default) value of "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image\shell\edit\command" to easily edit with Krita. Actually, I did it manually, but when I try to create a .rig file of it to run after format etc. It doesn't work. This is what I...
  6. reg airpods volume not changing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reg airpods volume not changing: hello ! i've had my hp pavilion for 3-4 wks just about, my airpods for about a year now. i have been pairing on it just fine up until last week almost. now, they stay at vol 30, and the slider doesnt work either. i've seen a post from jan of this year for pros, switching the...
  7. Setting Notepad++ as default text editor requires changing a reg key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Notepad++ as default text editor requires changing a reg key: I'm trying to set the permissions of a registry key from the command line. Easy to do in regedit, but this is all part of a system customization script. The command line is; regini -h...
  8. Double click on *.reg file does NOT change the key value in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Double click on *.reg file does NOT change the key value in Registry: I have a *.reg script which just modifies (overwrites) the value of a certain, existing Registry key. When I double click on it (similar to Win7) then a popup appears asking me if I really want to add the key. After clicking Ok I was informed that the key value has been...
  9. Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?: I can not open all the Windows Apps on my Windows 10 PC for some days, including the Windows Store, Photos App, etc. They open and close immediately. One solution I came across on the internet was to delete all the reg keys in this address:...
  10. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key: Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel, but I cannot remove it even though I used the remove reg key the number of times. It doesn't work, the "Personalization...