Windows 10: Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

Discus and support Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I love the widgets bar, the only problem is that the language is all in Arabic. I live in Saudi Arabia, maybe that is why it is in Arabic. Any ideas on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmmarKhalid007, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

I love the widgets bar, the only problem is that the language is all in Arabic. I live in Saudi Arabia, maybe that is why it is in Arabic. Any ideas on how to change the language? I went to the feed and personalization website, but nothing really changed in terms of language

:)

AmmarKhalid007, Oct 24, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 24, 2021
  3. change display language

/Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to check if you are able to change the language in the lock screen by following the steps below:

• In the lock screen click on the last icon from the right.
    • Select English from the menu.

If this option is not available, in the lock screen, hold the Windows key and use Space bar key to change language.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

The function "Change language bar hot keys " has a bug.

Hi Chen,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Were the hotkeys settings on your Windows 10 computer ever worked before?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you reconfigure your hotkeys settings by setting your key sequence to Not Assigned. To do this refer to the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Language > Advanced Settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, select Change language bar hot keys.
    • Select Between input languages, and then click Change Key Sequence.
    • Set Switch Keyboard Layout to Not Assigned.
    • Restart your computer.
    Once you're done with the process, you may then proceed to reconfigure your language bar hot keys to your desired settings. You may follow the steps above and select your preferred keyboard layout.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Monica Cam, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

1. Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Changing Language Widgets

2. Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: My widgets in Surface pro 7, win 11 displaying all Chinese language even though I have changed all language and region to US but nothing changed.please help....
  3. Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: My widgets in Surface pro 7, win 11 displaying all Chinese language even though I have changed all language and region to US but nothing changed.please help....
  4. Windows 11 Widget language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widget language: Windows Community,I've upgraded to the latest version of Windows 11, 23 Sept 22, and my Widgets are displayed in Thai.My primary language is set as English UK and my location as Thailand. I have Thai listed as a secondary language.Help please.Regards,Peter...
  5. Windows 11 Widget language

Windows 11 Widget language: Windows Community,I've upgraded to the latest version of Windows 11, 23 Sept 22, and my Widgets are displayed in Thai.My primary language is set as English UK and my location as Thailand. I have Thai listed as a secondary language.Help please.Regards,Peter...
  6. Windows 11 widgets language not in english

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets language not in english: Hi, Windows 11 has a new widgets feature, but it shows all of the info in some other language. I changed my display language to English again and I changed my language in personalize your interests to English, but that doesn't work. How do I change my language?Thanks...
  7. Windows 11 widgets language not in english

Windows 11 widgets language not in english: Hi, Windows 11 has a new widgets feature, but it shows all of the info in some other language. I changed my display language to English again and I changed my language in personalize your interests to English, but that doesn't work. How do I change my language?Thanks...
  8. How To Change Windows 11 Widget Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Change Windows 11 Widget Language: I have no idea what language is this and how they come to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-11-widget-language/1de52f7e-812a-4a42-b633-fd5547e444f0
  9. How To Change Windows 11 Widget Language

How To Change Windows 11 Widget Language: I have no idea what language is this and how they come to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-11-widget-language/1de52f7e-812a-4a42-b633-fd5547e444f0
  10. Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: I love the widgets bar, the only problem is that the language is all in Arabic. I live in Saudi Arabia, maybe that is why it is in Arabic. Any ideas on how to change the language? I went to the feed and personalization website, but nothing really changed in terms of language...