Windows 10: Changing languages in Microsoft Family

Discus and support Changing languages in Microsoft Family in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoreyLampkin, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish

:)

CoreyLampkin, Jun 2, 2019

2. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Hi Edika,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• Is there any console connected to the PC?
    If yes, then you can also check the language settings on that console to see if that helps.

Further, suggest you to make these changes in the Region and Language setting on the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Open Start > Settings > Time & Language >
    Region & language.

Make sure your Country or region is set to Italy and your default language is
    Italian.

If that does not work, sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Scroll to the very bottom, then click the ‘Globe icon’ and make sure
    Italiano or Italia is set as your language.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Jun 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Changing languages in Microsoft Family

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Changing languages in Microsoft Family

1. Changing languages in Microsoft Family - Similar Threads - Changing languages Microsoft

2. Change language of Family Activity report emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  3. Microsoft family language

Microsoft family language: I use Microsoft Family to control my kids access to the PC. I have gone to the website and insured every language setting is English. However, all correspondence with me regarding my family such as sessions to expire and the like are in Korean or Chinese!!! I have had these...
  4. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language: I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps. Anyone know of a solution that works? Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language: Hello, When I receive emails from Microsoft Family they are in French, while Dutch is my selected language in my account settings. I have seen other people reporting the same problem. How can I correct this? Regards, Kim Vanbrabant...
  6. changing language in Family reports

changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  7. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  8. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...
  9. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family: So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and region. All the other messages from Microsoft, like the ones when you change a password, come in English. The Microsoft Family was...
  10. Changes in Microsoft family

in Windows 10 News
    Changes in Microsoft family: Changes in Microsoft family There’s a lot happening over the next few months. We’ll update this page regularly to give you the latest on Microsoft family. Updates Recent activity you can act on On the redesigned recent activity page, you can see how your kids are...