Windows 10: Changing Laptop

Discus and support Changing Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Pro installed in one of my Laptops. I installed the windows myself using DVD that I bought and activated it using the key on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuhammadOsama1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Changing Laptop

I have a Windows 10 Pro installed in one of my Laptops. I installed the windows myself using DVD that I bought and activated it using the key on the pack. Now I want to gift the laptop to my sis. however I need to keep the pro version of the windows in another new laptop. What is the correct procedure to get my windows 10 in new laptop while my sis would be buying her own Operating system.

:)

MuhammadOsama1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Changing Laptop

1. Changing Laptop - Similar Threads - Changing Laptop

2. Can't change lockscreen background in laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change lockscreen background in laptop: under Lockscreen option a message is showing that "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I can't select picture option under background option as shown in the attached image. please give solution to get rid off from this problem.[IMG]...
  3. Purchased a Win10 Pro license online but old laptop changed motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased a Win10 Pro license online but old laptop changed motherboard: Hi all. I have a Asus laptop with Win10 installed and I upgraded to Pro version buy purchasing the online license. However, my laptop had issues and the motherboard needed to be replaced. The hard disk was wiped clean as well, and they installed Windows 8 which I upgraded...
  4. i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop

i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop: the lock screen wallpaper is not changing in windows 10. I have dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. a default lock screen has been fixed and other images or wallpapers are not working.plz help me to fix the issue ,I have tried the methods suggested on internet but couldn't find...
  5. Temporary Internet files location had changed, which I then reseted, and then my laptop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Internet files location had changed, which I then reseted, and then my laptop...: I hadn't noticed any changes but then I noticed the yellow caution icon at the bottom right. Then Device Performance and Health prompted me to run the troubleshooter as it displayed the message 'Some apps stopped working'. After running the troubleshooter, the result was...
  6. How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.

How to change my Welcome Screen name, Windows 10 laptop.: I need to change my welcome screen name, I have found the same method many times which is not helpful to me. "Go to Control Panel, User accounts, Change your account name- type in new name - press change name." So I go to Control Panel - User accounts, from here there is...
  7. Changed main hdd from basic to dynamic on my laptop

Changed main hdd from basic to dynamic on my laptop: So i accidentally switched my hdd wich has the os on it (win10) from basic to dynamic.Now i can only acces bios otherwise i have to wait and it always says searching for problems...
  8. Hqw to correct constantly changing speaker balance in a Windows 10, HP laptop, Realtech...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hqw to correct constantly changing speaker balance in a Windows 10, HP laptop, Realtech...: HP just wants me to reload windows and wipe out everything I have saved, but they can't explain why I have no problem with the balance on headphones or earbuds, but do on the computer speakers. IT starts off balanced then, after about 20 - 30 seconds it moves totally to the...
  9. HDD change of my Laptop will de-acvate my digital licence ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HDD change of my Laptop will de-acvate my digital licence ?: I am using windows 10 pro on my HP laptop which was upgraded fom windows 7 with a digital licence and now I need to change my HDD of my laptop . after changing of HDD, can I get the same digital licence or I am going to loose it since the old hardware in bonded with the...
  10. Change region of laptop dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change region of laptop dvd player: The dvd player of my laptop works fine for dvds in U.S, but I understand you can change the format of this player for a European - zone 2 format. How do you change to that format? 136313