Windows 10: Changing Laptop

Discus and support Changing Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Pro installed in one of my Laptops. I installed the windows myself using DVD that I bought and activated it using the key on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuhammadOsama1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Changing Laptop

I have a Windows 10 Pro installed in one of my Laptops. I installed the windows myself using DVD that I bought and activated it using the key on the pack. Now I want to gift the laptop to my sis. however I need to keep the pro version of the windows in another new laptop. What is the correct procedure to get my windows 10 in new laptop while my sis would be buying her own Operating system.

:)

MuhammadOsama1, Aug 4, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Changing Laptop

Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Changing Laptop

1. Changing Laptop - Similar Threads - Changing Laptop

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot change my laptop's brightness: Recently I got windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now I cannot change my laptop's brightness. I have tried updating driver but nothing is working. what should i do now?...
  5. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

i cannot change my laptop's brightness: Recently I got windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now I cannot change my laptop's brightness. I have tried updating driver but nothing is working. what should i do now?...
  6. i cannot change my laptop's brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  8. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  9. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...
  10. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...