Windows 10: Changing List separator to Comma

Discus and support Changing List separator to Comma in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Could you help me about List separator? I've changed List separator from semicolon to commaand saved it. But it seemed that List separator was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kana.M, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Kana.M Win User

Changing List separator to Comma

Hi

Could you help me about List separator?

I've changed List separator from semicolon to commaand saved it.

But it seemed that List separator was still semicolon.

Is it because "Decimal separator" is "comma"?

I found the some websites that said that if the "Decimal separator" is "comma", List separator will not changed from semicolon to comma even though "List separator" is "comma". But I'm not sure if it's true or not.

*The "format" setting is "EnglishNetherlands" in my PC.

Thank you.

:)

Kana.M, Apr 20, 2020

2. Change comma to period as default decimal separator

This should be simple. I want Windows 10 to treat my numpad decimal separator as a period, instead of comma (danish default). I have changed it under number formats in control panel, but it has no effect on the system whatsoever. I have rebooted the system.
    Still does not work. Could you please tell me how to do this?

DavidQvist, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Change comma to period as default decimal separator

Maybe I wasn't specific enough, but this is what I mentioned has no effect. I have done exactly this, rebooted, and still in Word, Python etc., when I press the decimal separator button on my numpad, I get a comma.

DavidQvist, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Changing List separator to Comma

Windows Calculator decimal separator is always comma

Hi,

To change the decimal symbol back to a period, follow these steps:

• In Control Panel, click Region. Click on Advance settings.
    • Click the Number tab.
    • Change the Decimal Symbol setting to a period (.).
    • Click OK.
    Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Pinaki Mohanty, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Changing List separator to Comma

1. Changing List separator to Comma - Similar Threads - Changing List separator

2. I need to change the List separator to semicolon, but for some reason I am not able to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the List separator to semicolon, but for some reason I am not able to save...: I go to control pannel->clock and region->region-> additional settings-> list separator. Then I try to change it, but it won't save the changes for some reason......
  3. I need to change the List separator to semicolon, but for some reason I am not able to save...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change the List separator to semicolon, but for some reason I am not able to save...: I go to control pannel->clock and region->region-> additional settings-> list separator. Then I try to change it, but it won't save the changes for some reason......
  4. Comma escaping in BAT/CMD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comma escaping in BAT/CMD?: Hi. I try to write script like this one: set %PLAYER%=<part of command> rtsp://192.168.1.1:554/?avm=1^&freq=450^&bw=8^&msys=dvbc^&mtype=256qam^&sr=6875^&specinv=0^&pids=0,16,17,18,20,3000,3001,3002,3009 <other command> for /f "tokens=2 delims==; " %%a in ' wmic process...
  5. Comma key is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Comma key is not working: The problem is that the "comma" key doesn't work. When I push the button, nothing happens. I can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pressing it with the shift, but nothing happens when I push the comma by itself. I tried On-Screen Keyboard, and the comma key was not...
  6. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma): Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cot-type-comma-but-key-is-working-shift-comma/946d8fd4-a3a4-4f04-ba42-03342256895b
  7. Chinese comma is not working

Chinese comma is not working: I faced this issue with my screen keyboard, I should say that this issue persists only on my screen keyboard rather than on my Logitech keyboard. This is the only issue I noticed...
  8. Change comma to period as default decimal separator

Change comma to period as default decimal separator: This should be simple. I want Windows 10 to treat my numpad decimal separator as a period, instead of comma (danish default). I have changed it under number formats in control panel, but it has no effect on the system whatsoever. I have rebooted the system. Still does not...
  9. Commas in number

in Windows 10 Support
    Commas in number: Hi, Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. I've only recently upgraded to Windows 10 in the last couple of days. I've tried to fill out a form on a webpage using Chrome and Explorer Edge and every time I type a number, it changes and inserts a comma. I've...
  10. Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak: Win+Space used to activate Aero Peak, but now it's Win+Comma. Is there any way to change this behavior? 30126