Windows 10: Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

Discus and support Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igqfmf/changing_lockscreen_disabling_spotlight/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

/u/ILeftMyRoomForThis, Aug 25, 2020

2. My windows 10 spotlight is not changing lockscreen theme

my windows 10 spotlight is not changing lockscreen theme...i click on option i want more and after that it doesnt change lockscreen theme...please help i want to change....

Original Title: personailaztion

vivek2523p, Aug 25, 2020
  3. cwmwown Win User
    Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

Save all Windows Spotlight images with this simple tutorial!

cwmwown, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

1. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight - Similar Threads - Changing Lockscreen disabling

2. how to disable the lockscreen spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable the lockscreen spotlight: i wnat to customize my window locksceen.but i can't access my lockscreen settings.so please help me to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-lockscreen-spotlight/8c31abea-b204-487f-9705-2e5e0747a2fa
  3. how to disable the lockscreen spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable the lockscreen spotlight: i wnat to customize my window locksceen.but i can't access my lockscreen settings.so please help me to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-lockscreen-spotlight/8c31abea-b204-487f-9705-2e5e0747a2fa
  4. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder:...
  5. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  6. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  7. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  8. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  9. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall: Hi, I'm having the same question as @rontabs had in this Post Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall - Microsoft Community Whitelisting both exe's did not help. I know if I disable the Windows Firewall Spotlight starts to work again. So can...
  10. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo: I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight. Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back? submitted...