Windows 10: Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

Discus and support Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey r/Windows10! I am having a heck of a time getting the mail app to work for me I am wanting to make the app show a dark background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hwzb, Feb 24, 2020.

1. /u/Hwzb Win User

Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

/u/Hwzb, Feb 24, 2020

2. Changing the background color of apps

Hi,

There may be settings on your computer that has been changed that's why the background color of your apps has also changed. With Chrome, you may have added a color change extension to it which allows users to change its background color. With Microsoft Office
    applications, there are options to change its background color depending on which application you have open. Below are some of the option:

Change the background or color of a document

Add or change the background color of cells

Change the Office theme

However, for us to properly isolate this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Have you made any changes or performed any updates on your computer before this happened?
    • Aside from adjusting the appearance settings on your PC, what other steps have you tried?

If possible, we would like to ask for a screenshot of your Office applications to help us sort this out.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 24, 2020
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

1. Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails - Similar Threads - Changing Mail App

2. App background color changed to green - how to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    App background color changed to green - how to reset: Hi TeamSome how some of applications backbround color is being displayed as green. Can you please let me know where should I change. Attached the few appliaions background colors - notepad, onenote, colormanagement applications....
  3. How to change background color

How to change background color: After an update my monitor screen background is black. Please, how do I get it back to blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-background-color/5a9318c0-ed33-42e3-afe9-a51694422db2
  4. Background color on Windows Live Mail

Background color on Windows Live Mail: I just downloaded an update to Windows 10 and now the background on Windows Live Mail is black with white text. I would like to change it to white with black text. How do I do this?...
  5. background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?

background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?: I could personalisze the background color of all tiles of the start menu without any problem. However the background of the Mail app Tile cannot be modified and remains blue which gives a horrible aspect to the start menu. How can I change this background? Why such an...
  6. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  7. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  8. Change of Notepad Background Color

Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  9. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  10. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...