Windows 10: Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

Discus and support Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I bought a Turtle Beach Recon 600 along with the PC adapter which allows to use the headset in bluetooth. Everything works great other than when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Smart Sp0nge, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

So I bought a Turtle Beach Recon 600 along with the PC adapter which allows to use the headset in bluetooth. Everything works great other than when I use it on the PC it only has one sound volume. The Master Volume doesn't effect the headset at all as I can have it at 0% volume but I can still hear all the sounds in the Headset. The slider to change volume on the headset also doesn't effect the sound and the only way I can change the sound is to change the in game or on cite settings to change the volume which is a little tedious. So I just wanted to know if there was a work around or if I just have to deal with it.

***Original Title: Xbox PC Sound***

:)

Smart Sp0nge, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Smittychat., Jun 17, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Turtle Beach Introducess New Recon Chat Gaming Headsets

If you're a gamer looking to replace the chat headset that came with your Xbox One or PlayStation4, then it's time to get more for your money with the all-new RECON CHAT from Turtle Beach Corporation. The RECON CHAT headsets for Xbox One and PS4 are the latest entries in Turtle Beach's family of award-winning gaming audio products, and deliver a host of innovative features and functionality that raise the bar for what gamers should expect from a chat headset.

Not only is the RECON CHAT lightweight and reversible, but it's a significant upgrade over standard chat headsets, featuring a large 40mm speaker and Turtle Beach's glasses friendly design inspired by the ELITE PRO's ProSpecs Glasses Relief System, Turtle Beach's signature high-sensitivity microphone, and a unique open ear-cup which allows players to hear game audio from their TV or home entertainment system through both ears (in stereo). Additionally, the RECON CHAT has convenient in-line controls that place Chat Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips.

Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600 5d34c74f02b8_thm.jpg

Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600 ecbb700d19ed_thm.jpg

The RECON CHAT has an MSRP of $19.95, and is planned to launch mid-April in the UK and in select EU territories, and in mid-May in the U.S. at participating retailers. Global pre-orders are available now at participating retailers.

"We take great pride in creating products with the highest levels of value and quality for every type of gamer, and the RECON CHAT is no exception," said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. "It's important to us that even at the entry level, our headsets deliver an improved overall gaming experience through better audio. The RECON CHAT is the same price you'd pay to simply replace your chat headset, but offers gamers so much more in terms of comfort and features, all designed to help them play better."

Full product features for the RECON CHAT include:
    • Unique Open Ear-Cup - Allows gamers to hear game audio from the TV or home entertainment system in both ears (in stereo).
    • Glasses Friendly - Comfortably wear both your glasses and headset thanks to Turtle Beach's innovative SpecsFit glasses avoidance zone.
    • High Quality 40mm Speaker - A large 40mm speaker delivers crystal clear chat audio from other players.
    • Signature Turtle Beach Mic - Turtle Beach's fan-favorite adjustable, high-sensitivity mic picks-up your voice loud and clear and ensures your commands are always heard.
    • Convenient In-line Controls - Convenient in-line controls place Chat Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips.
    • Versatile Compatibility - Works great with Xbox One controllers with the 3.5mm headset jack and PS4 controllers, as well as with mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection.
    • Reversible Over-Ear Design - Wear the RECON CHAT on the right or left ear, whichever is more comfortable.
    • Lightweight & Comfortable - Play for hours in complete comfort.

btarunr, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

Turtle Beach Recon 50x Mic not working

the recon 50x's manual has said that if you want to use it on pc you need an adapter. 1 4pole 3.5mm to 2x 3 pole 3.5mm (aka the pink and green plugs)

i cant find any turtle beach branded ones anywhere on line but they sell these kind of things by other manufacturers. i tried one, it worked one time and now it wont work at all, i might have a defective headset

Halo master, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600

1. Changing master volume doesn't change volume on Turtle Beach Recon 600 - Similar Threads - Changing master volume

2. Changing volume doesn't change sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing volume doesn't change sound: I have the same exact problem as the person below, however my laptop is Windows 11, while theirs is a Windows 10.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-volume-doesnt-change-sound/fbf5faab-ed4e-4ca1-9b2c-0dae70160b62...
  3. Laptop Speaker RealtekR Audio doesn't change volume when I change the master volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Speaker RealtekR Audio doesn't change volume when I change the master volume?: Hello, I recently got a new issue. My default speakers built into the laptop don't work as expected after I fiddled with the volume mixer for individual apps and probably when using headphones and switching between them this happened during a video game, so I don't recall...
  4. Laptop Speaker RealtekR Audio doesn't change volume when I change the master volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Speaker RealtekR Audio doesn't change volume when I change the master volume?: Hello, I recently got a new issue. My default speakers built into the laptop don't work as expected after I fiddled with the volume mixer for individual apps and probably when using headphones and switching between them this happened during a video game, so I don't recall...
  5. Laptop Speaker RealtekR Audio doesn't change volume when I change the master volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70): So, for the past couple of days the audio quality for my headset has been on the decline; I've tried absolutely everything I could think of or dig up, but I'm not necessarily tech savvy so what I've done is limited; my laptop only recognizes the default Realtek Audio devices,...
  7. Turtle Beach Stealth 600

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600: Why does my Xbox wireless adapter for windows keep disconnecting from audio? It works for five to ten minutes and then disconnects. Do any of you have suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turtle-beach-stealth-600/d54e1d8e-11eb-4155-9d0c-1e73e2e1dbfa
  8. Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low

Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low: So, I've been struggling for weeks to try and get this issue resolved, but I cannot seem to figure out why my headset's microphone is so quiet on windows 10. I have tried running speech troubleshooting, I have tried: going into the properties of the microphone and boosting...
  9. Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!

Master volume slider doesn't affect volume?!: Hi, Taskbar or keyboard controls for volume slider does not work for controlling audio. I always have to open volume mixer and tune specific app volume to control volume. I'm on Windows 10 but i had this problem on Windows 7 too. For my audio i'm using USB-audio running to...
  10. Changing Volume Doesn't Change Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changing Volume Doesn't Change Sound: When I change the audio slider on my taskbar (for example from 1% to 100%) there is absolutely no change in volume. It is just permanently loud and I can only change volumes with the speakers themselves or in whatever program I am using. It has been like this for months....