Windows 10: Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Discus and support Changing Mouse Pointer Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tamer Ziady of Intuitive, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Hello All:

I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors.

I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080.

You know what would be friggin awesome?

A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that when I am on the 4k or even my projector / TV for a presentation; it is easier to see the cursor.

I understand that you can change it manually, but that is like so XP.

Lol..Thanks,

T

:)

Tamer Ziady of Intuitive, Feb 22, 2021

2. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Karen Her Win User

Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Can't change the mouse pointer size

Hi,

There are different ways to change or customize your mouse settings. You can try the steps below on how to change the settings of your mouse:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Go to Ease of Access.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Mouse pointers, select Regular White or
      Regular Black or Regular Inverting to set it to the smallest size.
    • Hit the Apply button, then click OK.

If the first method won’t work, try these steps:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Type Mouse in the Search bar on the upper-right corner of the Control Panel window.
    • Select Mouse.
    • Go to the Pointers tab.
    • Under Scheme, click the drop-down arrow, and select
      (None).
    • Hit the Apply button, then select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Changing Mouse Pointer Size

1. Changing Mouse Pointer Size - Similar Threads - Changing Mouse Pointer

2. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  3. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  4. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  6. Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings

Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings: I somehow managed to change the size of my mouse pointer independently of the settings in Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers. Whatever I did let me make the pointer quite large. Now I'd like to change it back, but I've forgotten what I did. Does anybody have any idea what I'm...
  7. Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

in Windows 10 Support
    Giant size mouse pointer and curser.: For the longest time, my Win 10 (v 10.0.18363) PC has had an annoying habit of suddenly jumping from my small mouse pointer and curser size to a GIANT SIZE of each. The settings for such things has not changed, but I cannot find a way to reverse the change. Can anyone give me...
  8. How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties: looking for mouse pointer properties. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-change-the-mouse-pointer-size-mouse/5781e25a-e477-4e72-b6ba-01264df8fe28
  9. changing custom pointer size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing custom pointer size: hi, hello, so here's the thing, i made a bunch of custom pointers, sized 48x48px if i recall that well. then, whenever i try to change i try to change the original one within windows system the size change back to 32x32px :v is there a way to make the size however i...
  10. change or override default 32x32 mouse pointer size limit

change or override default 32x32 mouse pointer size limit: I am visually impaired and am looking for a way to change or override the default 32x32 mouse pointer size limit either through Registry settings, Group Policy or through a setting in God Mode. Is there anyone who can help? I know there is some way to create pointer/cursor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change windows cursor 32 48