Windows 10: Changing mouse settings

Discus and support Changing mouse settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mouse cursor works incorrectly. It highlights everything it touches, opens unnecessary links and hovers the places I don’t want to. I want to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vanessa Clark2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Changing mouse settings

My mouse cursor works incorrectly. It highlights everything it touches, opens unnecessary links and hovers the places I don’t want to.

I want to stop it permanently so I ask your advice how to solve this problem using Registry

:)

Vanessa Clark2, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 12, 2018
  3. DPI setting on a Logitech M310 mouse

Hi Ray,

Follow the steps below to change the settings of your mouse:

• Press Win+R on your keyboard.
    • Type main.cpl on press Enter.
    • A small window for your mouse settings will appear.
    Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Changing mouse settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Changing mouse settings

1. Changing mouse settings - Similar Threads - Changing mouse settings

2. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings changed randomly: when i scroll it randomly changes to multiple lines at a time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-settings-changed-randomly/fdc60f7c-862a-4dbc-ba71-ea5826f33f59
  3. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse settings changed randomly: when i scroll it randomly changes to multiple lines at a time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-settings-changed-randomly/fdc60f7c-862a-4dbc-ba71-ea5826f33f59
  4. Mouse settings changed randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Settings Changing on all of my computers: I have 2 computers and left click on my second computer's mouse is broken so I change the first and second buttons but this change also effects my other computer which is something I don't want but I don't see an option to change it on a single computer in fact it doesn't...
  6. Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...

Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...: Our home office has a couple of PC computers an ACER Spin laptop and a custom AMD desktop running entirely separate Windows accounts on different email addresses. The problem: When a user changes the primary button in the Settings>Mouse page on one of the computers, the...
  7. Mouse scroll setting keeps changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll setting keeps changing: I prefer to keep my mouse scroll set to 3 lines in my windows 10 desktop. But the system randomly increases it to something like 11 or 19. I bring it back to 3. But it does not stay more than a few hours. Please help. This is what Windows does: [ATTACH] I change it back...
  8. Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse: I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro. I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the old centre wheel option on the mouse. As the Arc does not have a wheel, I can't seem to do so using the touch pad. The...
  9. Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help: When I set settings for scroll wheel on my mouse the settings dont change. Scroll wheel stays the same as before. How do i fix this? 128985
  10. Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Settings Dont Change.. Help: When I set settings for scroll wheel on my mouse the settings dont change. Scroll wheel stays the same as before. How do i fix this? 128985