Windows 10: changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10

Discus and support changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change default web browser to msn.com in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PATRICKLANTZ, Jul 20, 2019.

1. changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10

How do I change default web browser to msn.com in windows 10?

:)

PATRICKLANTZ, Jul 20, 2019

2. can not change web default browser

Hi Soniapayne,

You may try these.

Follow the steps below:

For Windows 10:

• Select the start button, and then type
      Default app settings

• In the search results, select default app settings

• Under web browser, select the browser currently listed and then select Mozilla fire fox or another browser
    For Windows 7, 8.1:

• Go to control panel

• In the search box, located on the upper right corner
      type Default programs

• Click on Default programs

• Click on Set your default program

• Click on Mozilla Firefox

• Click on Set this program as default

• Click Ok

Hope this helps.

Nathaniel_M, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    How do I change my default browser in Windows 10? Frustrated

Hi,

Windows 10 sets Microsoft Edge as the default browser for opening web links.

You can change the default web browser by following the below steps:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key +R and type control and click ok.
    • This will open control panel, select default program and select set default program and choose the web browser of your choice.
    Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Tenpro999 Win User

changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10

A method for how to change the Windows 10 default web browser that actually works

I have tried to change the Windows 10 web browser using the method that is often spelt out on the internet i.e.

1) In the "Cortana" search box at the bottom left of the screen enter "change default web browser";

2) In the list that appears I select "Choose a default web browser";

3) On the "Settings" screen I select "Default apps";

3) I then selected Internet Explorer from the list in the Web browser selection box.

However, as is so often the case with these so called solutions it does not work. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! I am at the point where in "Settings" my "Web browser" is displayed as "Internet Explorer" which is what I want. However, by default Edge always
    opens up. Does anyone know a method to use to change the default web browser in Windows 10 to Internet Explorer that actually works?

Tenpro999, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10

1. changing msn.com to default web browser in windows 10 - Similar Threads - changing msn com

2. Choosing a default web browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choosing a default web browser: Since people using Windows 10 were given the right to choose the default browser we wanted, Microsoft should provide a way to install IE11 Microsoft should provide an alternative download? So, where is the Alternative?? Ruth 801...
  3. windows 10 wont allow me to change default web browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 wont allow me to change default web browser: Recently edge became default browser, when one attempts to change it in Windows 10 it only has edge as option. My preferred browser is brave and now I have to copy link and paste into my preferred browser. This not a issue on laptop, Just desktop, I even tried to restore...
  4. Cannot set default web browser

Cannot set default web browser: How can I set Google Chrome as my default web browser. The last win update erased it as my default, and it no longer appears in the options window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-default-web-browser/2736ac7a-5d26-49b1-be8f-b4ba10310509
  5. Default Web Browser

Default Web Browser: I do not see the option for Web Browser in my Default app section. I am trying to make Microsoft Edge to my default but i can not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-web-browser/8d05308e-7bb2-47b8-b71e-3c1553ad1466
  6. Default web browser

Default web browser: I have recently installed the new Microsoft Edge on my Surface tablet. Now every time I browse the internet I get a message asking if I want to make Edge my default browser, and directing me to 'Settings' to set it. However, I do not have a 'Web browser' listed in my default...
  7. Setting Default Web Browser on Windows 10 Pro

Setting Default Web Browser on Windows 10 Pro: I am unable to set change the default web browser on my lap top running Windows 10 Pro, I am logged in with Admin rights. If i go to settings in Google Chrome web browser and select Make Default Windows settings home page comes up a nothing else happens. If i click the start...
  8. Changing default browser in Windows 10

Changing default browser in Windows 10: I use Windows 10 and habitually use MS Edge as my browser despite the poor favourites management. When I follow a link in an email from MS Outlook, it opens in MS Internet Explorer, so I assume that Edge is not my default browser. This has only recently started happening, so...
  9. Msn,com Picture.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Msn,com Picture.: Not sure where to post this. I have taken three pictures of myself in settings account, using the camera. I had to do this to get another picture out of view/selection. Now I have my new picture + 2 on the side. The problem is that I logged out the in to msn.com, but it is...
  10. how to change the win 10 search bar default web browser

in Windows 10 Support
    how to change the win 10 search bar default web browser: hi i was playing about with the new search bar located on task bar for windows 10 and i cam across something odd i search for something on the bar and then a menu popped up asking me what i wanted to search through (firefox, google chrome, edge). when it popped up i didnt...