Windows 10: Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal)

Discus and support Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have just passed an exam and have signed into the exam and have gotten my certificate on my work email, however I would like to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZakClinton, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal)

Hi,

I have just passed an exam and have signed into the exam and have gotten my certificate on my work email, however I would like to change my account to where my certificate is currently to be on a different account. This is due to my certificate is on my Work and I want it to be on my Personal.

Is there anyway to change this?

Many thanks
    Zak

:)

ZakClinton, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Undo/Un-sync Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Hi,

It seems that there are changes made on your administrator account after logging in to the Microsoft Store as one of your children. For us to resolve the issue, we suggest that you switch the administrator account to local account and switch it to your own
    Microsoft account. To change account types on your computer, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type control panel.
    • Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • Under User Accounts, click Change account type.
    • Select your user account and then click Change the account type.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal)

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal)

1. Changing my account to where my Certificate is tied to (Work to Personal) - Similar Threads - Changing account where

2. Need help changing the local user folder name tied to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing the local user folder name tied to my Microsoft account: When I install Windows, it asks to log in with a Microsoft account. Standard procedure. It creates a profile folder under C:\Users<local username> I assume the local username is from way way back when I first created my Microsoft profile some years ago (probably with Windows...
  3. My hotmail account changed the settings on my work computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hotmail account changed the settings on my work computer: I had to check an important email on my hotmail account. When I went to sign in to Hotmail just using the internet it changed my work computer wall paper to the same as I have on my home computer. Why did this happen? Is there anyway of reverting my work computer to where is...
  4. Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing a personal Microsoft account to business account: Hi Support Community, Looking to change my old personal Microsoft account to reflect new business account. Currently have an alias set up against two domains and just purchased Surface Book 2 for business and logged in under new domain no problems but cant sync settings or...
  5. How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

How do I get of this work account on my personal computer: Since I no longer need this account, how do I delete it from my computer[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-of-this-work-account-on-my-personal/3af9eadb-2d06-4372-9c73-a993aa7cf858
  6. Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...

Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...: My laptop was setup with my personal MSFT account. I have a work Office365 and MSFT account. We use OneDrive for files. My machine associates my personal MSFT account via File Explorer and that MSFT is not recognized as part of our work Office365 account. Outcome - I...
  7. work and seperate personal account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    work and seperate personal account: Can I use apps from my job account on my personal account. My laptop (personal) is listed as a device at my company. My phone is a company phone. Thanks for any helpful answers to this issue...
  8. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

Can't login to my personal Microsoft account: [IMG] This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt allow me to login....
  9. Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

Never seen this person on my account photos!!!: I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos....
  10. Never seen this person on my account account photos

Never seen this person on my account account photos: I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos....