Windows 10: Changing my Admin's Password

Discus and support Changing my Admin's Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by charlie_1894, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Changing my Admin's Password

I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer.

I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device.

When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not remembering my password.

I tried all the possibilities yet was not successful in logging in.

I have important pieces of work on both the account I use and my admin account so to 'Reset and Remove everything' is not an option.

I no of no way to log into my admin account and need to in order to access the work that is saved on it along with simply having access to my admin account that will enable me to allow any installation on any other accounts.

:)

charlie_1894, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 10, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 10, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

Changing my Admin's Password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Changing my Admin's Password

1. Changing my Admin's Password - Similar Threads - Changing Admin's Password

2. Change password by non-admin group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change password by non-admin group: Dear Microsoft Team,I have Windows a 10/11 laptop. I have created some groups different from Administrators. In each group, I have some users. I want to permit that the users of one group could change their own passwords and other groups passwords except from Administrators...
  3. Unable to change admin email or password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change admin email or password.: I recently had to delete two email accounts and change my phone number due to a security concern. When updating all my accounts with my new info, I forgot about my Windows 11 account. I'm currently logged in under a deleted email but need to change my admin email and password...
  4. Unable to change admin email or password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change admin email or password.: I recently had to delete two email accounts and change my phone number due to a security concern. When updating all my accounts with my new info, I forgot about my Windows 11 account. I'm currently logged in under a deleted email but need to change my admin email and password...
  5. user admin. password change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    user admin. password change: Im trying to download apps and cant and keep getting kicked off internet. I bought this from some guy at the store and am being told I cant do anything like make any changes in settings unless I know the admin. user password. I need to learn how to bypass that or just reset...
  6. Non-Admin Password Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Admin Password Change: Quick question. Is there a way to allow non-admin users to change the passwords of other non-admin users. So for example we can assign 1 user on a PC who other users can go to if they forget their password. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/afogg100 [link] [comments]...
  7. change admin password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change admin password?: I am trying to download everything I need so I can begin to work from home on Monday. It will not allow me to proceed unless I have my admin password to approve the downloads. I very rarely use this computer, so I have no idea what it is. I tried my go to passwords but...
  8. how to change my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change my admin password: How do I change my admin password which has been compromised. I want to do it offline if possible to avoid infiltration or snooping while I do it. I have tried via PowerShell but was unsuccessful....
  9. need to change the admin password on a pc

need to change the admin password on a pc: i work at a nursery and the pc was setup by someone with 3 profiles and a admin now we cant install anything as that person is no longer around and they didnt leave the password for the admin account and we dont want to lose the windows we have installed cant...
  10. Change admin account password

Change admin account password: I am running WIN10 build 18362. I have the admin PW (not my MS account PW) so can login. I wish to change the admin PW. There are no other accounts on the machine. How can I make the change?...